signaldeluxe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[TLM027] V/A – Thoughtless Times v.4 out 9/09/2009

Post by signaldeluxe »

[/b]
Thoughtless Music presents...

TLM027: V/A – Thoughtless Times v.4

Exposing new talent from around the globe while spanning dubstep to deep house, minimal and techno, Thoughtless Times is back with a selection of fresh sounds from established and upcoming artists. Welcoming new producers to the fold alongside familiar label mates, each track has something unique to offer the modern dancefloor – while still remaining distinctly Thoughtless...

01. Meesha – Laan
02. Jamie Kidd – Drinking Void
03. Tanto – Zig Zag
04. Signal Deluxe – Dublin Chocolate
05. Ludwig Coenen – Frontline
06. Intensitive – Auditory Shield
07. Tripmastaz – Blueprint
08. Limaçon – Baja Dirt
09. Dan Freeman – Rickshaw Cavalry
10. Pete Grove – Cut & Dried
11. Redxdown – Morning Rise
12. Evren Ulusoy – My Dear Sound

Take a listen and buy it now exclusively on BEATPORT - but don't just take our word for it...

"Nice tracks!" - PACO OSUNA, Plus 8

"Vast array of deepness here. Lovely." - TYLER STADIUS, Proton

"Nice package, will support!" - CARLO LIO, Sci+Tec

"Love the release! Very nice over all. My faves are Signal Deluxe, Tanto, Tripmastaz - but I like quite a lot more. Thanks!" - [a]pendics.shuffle, Orac

"Well-rounded V/A again from Thoughtless Music!!! Great flavors for the end of summer - full support!!" - ANIMALTEK, Treibstoff

"Really nice pack of tunes - have to listen a couple of times to find out my faves!" - FINE CUT BODIES, MR2

"All in all, this is a very solid release that should work well for a variety of DJs. Everything is well produced and some of the tracks take the listener on abstract excursions while others have a very soothing musicality, while remaining solid and steady. Looking forward to playing this stuff out." - LUCAS RODENBUSH, E.B.E. Audio

"Great collection - all are so pro. Tanto, Signal Deluxe, Jamie Kidd, and Tripmastaz all jump out." - CHRIS FORTIER, EQ Grey

"All pretty heady, synthetic stuff, but really refreshing to hear amid a sea of same-same shite. I quite like the dubbier excursions from Evren Ulusoy and Meesha - the type of stuff I love playing on air. For the dancefloor: Intensitive's 'Auditory Shield' seems to be the leader here." - DEEPCHILD, Future Classic

"Solid compilation, guys! Great work all around." - JESSE SOMFAY, Archipel

"Very interesting collection of music with a few cuts I'll definitely play: 'Drinking Void', 'My Dear Sound', and 'Auditory Shield'. Thanks!" - BRIAN FFAR, Siteholder

"Nice, comp, a couple of real winners on here! Other than the Tripmastaz, I also like the Jamie Kidd, Pete Grove, and Intensitive tracks." - MATEO MURPHY, Default

"Jamie Kidd, Limacon, and Redxdown are all stellar - very into these! Tanto, Signal Deluxe, Tripmastaz, and Evren Ulusoy are also excellent. All cuts on here are quality, and I think will be favorites for different people. Thanks very much for this!" - DEREK PLASLAIKO, The Bunker

"Lots of great material here! Standouts for me: Meesha, Ludwig Coenen, Intensitive, and Dan Freeman. Can't wait to hear what's next!" - KILOWATTS, Voodeux

Take a listen and buy it now exclusively on BEATPORT!

thoughtlessmusic.com
myspace.com/thoughtlessdigital

Last edited by signaldeluxe on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
one love!
Johnny Frontera
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnny Frontera »

Supported! -----------Dublin Chocolate rocks!!
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

present it this way...

[release #] - artist - title : - (&) - release date
knacker
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by knacker »

Great compilation!!

Love the deepness and variety. :D