Post by Keagan »

i like BeldenJ s mix the best so far lots of warm bass
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

intellijel wrote:
Brian Ffar wrote:
intellijel wrote:Just PM me to get an e-mail address to send your completed mix project.
What's the point then? Aren't message boards supposed to spread knowledge? Why doesn't everyone post an MP3 online so that people can listen to the differences at least?
dude, look at my first post I have already shared two mixes! (I am putting them all there) I will also render them as mp3's so it is quick to listen to them without having to download/open the project.
I think that would be helpful. a) People who may want to listen may not have Ableton, and b) I don't want to have to load all of these projects into Live to listen.

MP3s would be great.
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

I might do this for shits and giggles. I dont use live but Ill do a mixdown inCubase for comparison of final product.

My new studio should be all finished this weekend and Ill use this for a sound testing prcess.

We should do this more often with multiple stem mixdown comparisons. Interesting to hear different peoples take on things.
intellijel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by intellijel »

I will setup a webpage to host the mp3's this weekend, I am just super busy this week.

For the people who are doing this in cubase I can appreciate that you use different tools but for the sake of what this whole concept is about why not try downloading live and doing the mix the same way as everyone else (it should be easy). You can always start another stem project and target cubase users instead (I still think Live is a better choice for this though!).

Also the more of these we do the more variety we will see and hopefully a large amount of cool tricks!