funkin hell

market research to produce music.
It's ridiculous how hard we try.
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

cloutier wrote:
Krul wrote:I'm just glad that after how many years? he's gonna release some new stuff. Here's to hopin it will be as good as musik :)

*edit*

I know it doesnt say "new plastikman album in the making" but anybody that didnt answer "unreleased music" to the question "what would you like most" is a donkey.

unreleased music ≠ new music.
you got me there. still, I'll receive anything by plastikman which I haven't heard yet with open arms, new or not.

I'm not gonna join in on the discussion wether this is another evil scheme to make more money, but richie's not the only one on facebook. (add seth troxler, the dude can be pretty hilarious :P )
PsyTox wrote:scarfs are so 2006, it's all about those wifebeaters now (or as we call them in Belgium: Marcellekes) .
OY! I like marcellekes :P (never thought about wearing them to a party though) and anyway i thought V necks were the new scarfs :P
cloutier wrote:
minimalwyte wrote:When does Digweed come in?
he comes in around 1994 and leaves around 2002.
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

Richie has been promising a new plastikman album over the last couple of years. But it never became reality. My guess is that he didn't get to a point where he was satisfied about the new material.

For me the plastikman project has always been about pushing boundaries. Every new release including closer changed my perspective on music. If he can do that again, please do. If not, the project is better left alone until there is inspiration to take the next step.

Also: I'm not sure why, but a plastikman live show doesn't sound very attractive. It has always been about the recordings. But please prove me wrong.
pirimaipolymer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pirimaipolymer »

I thought Hawtin said he was working on or soon to put out new stuff on the Ritchie Hawtin Slices DVD ,that was ages ago now.
Why didn't he release it when he said he was?
Sounds as though he had second thoughts on releasing it, and now is even more confused as to what to produce.
Wheres the survey question on our choice of haircut. I think he should go bald cause he released more music when he had a skinhead :lol:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

shypht wrote:
JackNine wrote:I'm with cloutier as I couldn't find a few of my favorite tracks from Musik.

I've also always been partial to the live mix of Slak/Kriket from Sickness/Recovery event. That wasn't on there either. =/
thats pretty specific...

those are perhaps my (exact) two favorites...

ummm - perhaps you should take the links down..

?

edit:

Slak kriket live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtmKp1pynnA

Plastikman ( Richie Hawtin ) - PP001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUtJAVKH ... re=related
Last edited by John Clees on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

why take the links down?

I googled "Slak kriket live" and that's what popped up.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

shypht wrote:why take the links down?

I googled "Slak kriket live" and that's what popped up.
well gosh that's an easy one..

when you become and artist and release YOUR music on YOUR OWN label (that) you pressed into vinyl..

then we can further this discussion.. you can still get your point across without posting direct links

:D

Slak kriket live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtmKp1pynnA

Plastikman ( Richie Hawtin ) - PP001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUtJAVKH ... re=related
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

Just thought that those were parts from a live-set - not something that was released to vinyl. If I had known they were commercial/released material I wouldn't have linked it.