The Age Old Question...

- open
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Ya that was pretty callous wasn't it? I guess I don't care about the people who died in 9/11 any more then the millions that have died since the first gulf war. I guess I just not very sensitive to human suffering. The sooner we are dead the sooner the planet gets back on track. I celebrate death. Mankind deserves it.
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

I have a bad feeling where this is going...
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

I gotta stop watching so many documentaries about the environment. I get so angry I could just literally just start killing people with my bare hands. I have a real hate on for humanity. The world's population grows by over 200 000 people a day. I have a hard time caring much when people die. More people need to die.

Did you know there are only a few thousand tigers and elephants left in the world? Thousands... while there are 6 billion of us. Just think about that. The whole planet is just dying. The oceans are getting depleted. Life is disappearing faster then we can track it. Its just sick. I don't give a fck about humanity. I am as guilty as anyone... I'm sitting in an air conditioned room as I type this. I hate us.
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:I gotta stop watching so many documentaries about the environment. I get so angry I could just literally just start killing people with my bare hands. I have a real hate on for humanity. The world's population grows by over 200 000 people a day. I have a hard time caring much when people die. More people need to die.

Did you know there are only a few thousand tigers and elephants left in the world? Thousands... while there are 6 billion of us. Just think about that. The whole planet is just dying. The oceans are getting depleted. Life is disappearing faster then we can track it. Its just sick. I don't give a fck about humanity. I am as guilty as anyone... I'm sitting in an air conditioned room as I type this. I hate us.
Yea maybe we should start with ur mother, ur sister, ur girl and ur whole fucking family.

Are u even thinking about this nonsense that ur spewing?
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

ease up there, mother theresa.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:The sooner we are dead the sooner the planet gets back on track. I celebrate death. Mankind deserves it.
Fine, you go first. :roll:
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

This forum gets more ridiculous everytime I log on
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

cloutier wrote:ease up there, mother theresa.
:lol: haha
miroslav wrote:
Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:The sooner we are dead the sooner the planet gets back on track. I celebrate death. Mankind deserves it.
Fine, you go first. :roll:
I would have to take a lot of people with me to justify something that crazy.