Post by bürokrat »

The other people place - Let me be me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5gfgYP2juI
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

Magda - 48 hour crack in you're bass

was into funky/electro house started going to techno nights aswell tho. after i heard ths song i inly gottechno records...
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

Johannes Heil - Golden Dawn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7HkjxnU2aE

Got me into techno.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

started with heckmann und kaufelt - kookaburra (gabriel ananda mix) because off its wicked baseline and melodic and happy vibe. a part from that microfunks pecan and tropical melons or the gusgus album forever, especially seeing them live performing made me fall in love. 8)

also i was really into a heartthrob liveset at ricchione in italy which was like really really nasty, especially the beginning. you guys gotta no it for sure!!! the one that starts with that twisted noise , really sketchy.pure heartthrob.

I actually was always opened to everything, like rocknroll guitar stuff of all kind or some nice hip hop stuff a la de la soul and stuff, but when i discovered house and techno it was really different. i started to get deeper and deeper into it until now, where i put almost all my time and money into the music and its great!

edit: oh yeah how could i forget when some dj dropped solid groove this is sick in my faourite club in my hometown and it was real mess oh dear, that was actually when i got really curious ...
simon_s
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by simon_s »

Not so much piqued my interest in techno but my interest in electronic music in general was the prodigy in the early 90's when I was a young teenager.
simon_s
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by simon_s »

Not so much piqued my interest in techno but my interest in electronic music in general was the prodigy in the early 90's when I was a young teenager.
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Phase Ghost »

Well, electronic music in general I'd say Chemical Brothers "Exit Planet Dust" and Prodigy. "Brown Paper Bag" by Roni Size is what got me really really into it though. I was hooked on drum n bass after I heard that tune. Never really got into techno and house as much until I heard Maurizo and Deepchord. Specifically, M 4.5 and deepchord #7. The first time I heard those on a nice stereo I was blown away. Been hooked on that dubbed out sound ever since.
Reddman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Reddman »

i've been listening to house music since1984, djing since 1985,
but the first TECHNO song that did it for me was Rhythim Is Rhythim - Nude Photo