Dj Bone interview (bring some hate)

- open
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

trak660 wrote: I noticed that you deleted the post where you told Torque that he's biased from hanging around too many black people. :lol: It doesn't take a trip to Detroit to know where your bias comes from.
thats not really what the post said though.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

Atheory wrote:
trak660 wrote: I noticed that you deleted the post where you told Torque that he's biased from hanging around too many black people. :lol: It doesn't take a trip to Detroit to know where your bias comes from.
thats not really what the post said though.
yes I don't remember anything saying that either.

I think the posts were pretty emotionally charged and maybe slightly accusatory but I don't think they were underpinned with predjudice or deep rooted negativity.

I think becuase somone is a moderator it doesn't give them any less right to have an opinion or to have feelings.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:Has anyone read any interviews lately that are upbeat, positive and don't contain any bitching? If they are out there I never stumble across them.
No. Techno kids are too emotional and depressed.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Torque wrote: That's retarded
I agree..

initially when I posted that I had put lol... but removed it.. I suppose I should have left it there to assure others I was being silly initially.

to anyone that may have took offense..I apologize completely folks. I came home from a baseball game and was drinking. I shared thoughts that should have had a filter. I am human. detroit is a very very thick skin city and everyone has their specific view point. their has been a LOT of hatred in this city for many many years.

my comment toward cliff was that Im not 100% sure his views are his own. Im more than positive it was his own influence spending lots of time with the UR camp. when he speaks matter of fact as if it's the final truth to [all] I strongly don't agree with that perspective. him and I have clashed more than a few times on msn. we have clashing personalities.

my initial thoughts thoughts were just trying to make light of the fact of the hatred after all these years..and I didn't understand how cliff can be so sure about who bone was talking about in the interview.

and please if you would : elaborate cliff on the people he was talking about in the interview I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by John Clees on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    patrick bateman
    mnml maxi
    mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

john clees wrote:
    and please if you would : elaborate cliff on the people he was talking about in the interview I would appreciate it.
    x2
    Torque
    mnml maxi
    mnml maxi

Post by Torque »

john clees wrote:
    Torque wrote: That's retarded
    I agree..

initially when I posted that I had put lol... but removed it.. I suppose I should have left it there to assure others I was being silly initially.

to anyone that may have took offense..I apologize completely folks. I came home from a baseball game and was drinking. I shared thoughts that should have had a filter. I am human. detroit is a very very thick skin city and everyone has their specific view point. their has been a LOT of hatred in this city for many many years.

my comment toward cliff was that Im not 100% sure his views are his own. Im more than positive it was his own influence spending lots of time with the UR camp. when he speaks matter of fact as if it's the final truth to [all] I strongly don't agree with that perspective. him and I have clashed more than a few times on msn. we have clashing personalities.

my initial thoughts thoughts were just trying to make light of the fact of the hatred after all these years..and I didn't understand how cliff can be so sure about who bone was talking about in the interview.

If you don't think these are my own views that i'm speaking on then you don't know me at all. I had these views before i ever got around the UR camp. I also didn't stumble into the camp by just hanging out with a bunch of brothers. I put in (and still do put in) allot of time and have worked my ass off. It's not like i woke up one morning and said "damn, you know what i need to do, i should go find some black friends" i grew up with allot of black people in my family so i'm not afraid of them like allot of white people are around here.
      Anybody who says Rich stole the Detroit sh!t has their head up their ass regardless of them being black or white. He was around since way back and is Detroit all the way as far as i'm concerned.
      And no....
      I'm not going to drop names of people he's talking about because it's not my place. If you don't know who it is then it's not important because he wasn't talking to you.
      IMO people that try to sound like Detroit from other places that don't capture the feeling are just as frustrating as people from Detroit that try to sound like Berlin. People need to find their own sound and quit biting all together. People need to make their own presets again and quit letting the boxes make the music for them.
      miroslav
      mnml mmbr
      mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

^^^ Ok then! I guess according to you we can all try to live in our own little conceited vacuum bubble where we only listen to the music of our own local "group", where we pretend that technology hasn't made the world smaller, and where we believe that ideas and sounds and influences do not (and should not) travel across borders. It can be like we live in the year 1582 again - could be kind of fun!

Hey, here's an idea: maybe you could embark on a mission to convince all the musicians of the world that they must have a valid Michigan license and registration with a permanent Detroit address for a minimum of five years before they can produce anything that you and your little band of brothers determine to have any of that "Detroit" sound. Check in with us in a bit and let us know how that's working out for you ;)

:lol:
      mlexicon
      mnml maxi
      mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

why did they trade billups?. thats all i want to know.

:(
      signatures suck