[FREE] >> SAMPLEPACKS ~ M'izm & !iMbue REMiX COMPS

- ask away
.S.K.A.P.E.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by .S.K.A.P.E. »

sorry if its such an imposition for you & not sure why it would be, but thats the way it is. doesn't seem to be a problem for the people serious on getting an entry in though ;)

u can always decide not to do it that way if u ever get around to doing a remix comp yourself :P it is the most organised way though

are we missing out if your not involved
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

.S.K.A.P.E. wrote:sorry if its such an imposition for you & not sure why it would be, but thats the way it is. doesn't seem to be a problem for the people serious on getting an entry in though ;)

u can always decide not to do it that way if u ever get around to doing a remix comp yourself :P it is the most organised way though

are we missing out if your not involved
Great attitude you have.
.S.K.A.P.E.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by .S.K.A.P.E. »

::BLM:: wrote:
Great attitude you have.
:D :lol: ;)
Broken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Broken »

I see absolutely nothing wrong with what there doing,

there doing a remix comp putting work in organizing it etc, hell there is NOTHING wrong with wanting to get more members to promote and market what there doing nothing wrong at all....

Marketing and promotion doesn't mean your Macdonald's only after the dollar, it may mean your doing something good everyone would enjoy and that your proud of!!!

Its not like there asking you to pay for the parts, which i know other's have tried...
otomatix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by otomatix »

I'm just to lazy to register.
If I would be able to have a good prelistening of the sample pack I would, if I was interested of course.