Post by stvn »

very good said, measax
www.klubd.net nicosia
Lets Go Out!
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

Measax wrote:wow. hilarious thread. all I can say, is welcome to the digital age... someone said they did that when they were 12... well the way I see djs mixing today, any 12 year could do it... laptops and bs... no more man on a string.. just give em the tracks... oh wait that is easy... lazy a$$ djs just youtube and blog until they know what everyone else is playing anyway... steal it off the web... no mystery. makes it hard for an honest DJ who doesn't look at what anyone is playing at all bc A> if they see that some one else played it big or small they get pissed so why bother and B. who cares what everyone else is playing... the only way you get anywhere is by doing something new... well that ain't the case... by todays standards hard work is second... in order to become a dj having an ear for music is not even important, its convincing everyone you are cool by acting like a total a$$ and hanging out late... talent means very little. just kiss a$$ and be cool and you are next... make sure you watch loads of youtube, check every Ricardo mix, every chart.... wear sun glasses at night, tight pants, a cut off tee... look like everyone else and copy the music everyone else makes just to be safe... this guy just took it to the next level... big deal... Ok, enough ranting, I'm off to go play at the minus party. yep, ridiculous isn't it lol.
hear hear!