Michael Jackson Dies!

- open
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

sad news..

I remember me freaking out on Thriller some years ago.

R.I.P Michael Jackson

He also had a world tour coming up , damn...

Now , music will be different because of this
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I remember being 8 years old and seeing Thriller in concert at the pontiac silverdome..

I specifically and vividly remember in the very beginning of the concert two monsters fighting with swords. All of a sudden, one monster cuts the head off the other monster and Michael Jackson jumps out of the monster suit, the stage lights up, and the concert starts..

rip : even if...
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

Who knows it Michael Jackson was a pedophile or not... The jury couldn't convict him, and that mother of the family who accused him has a history of some shady behavior (look up what she accused some security guards of at J.C. Penney store after she was caught there for shoplifting). So I don't know...

All I know is that musically, he meant something to the world. I wasn't a follower of his music, but I think his early Jackson Five stuff especially is timeless and classic. rest in peace.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

whatever he did or didn't do, he was a great musician. Drove to work with his greatest hits compil on the ipod, what a fantastic collection of -for that time- innovating tracks. The production of Quincy Jones had a lot to do with it, but hell, these are masterpieces in their own right.

Strange day really, yesterday a flemish famous singer Yasmine took her life. I had often talked to her when i was in the entourage of another group and she was such a fantastic woman. so, after that blow i wake up and hear that the only person I've ever had a fan card of has passed away... it'll be a day of reflection for me.
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Loved his music as a kid... thought his Black or White album was the coolest thing.

Respect and RIP
Carlj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Carlj »

Feeling sad about it.
RIP Michael. His music was wonderfull.
Salomo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Salomo »

RIP
Funkhunt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Funkhunt »

he had the groove in him...rest in piece.