Peter Hook - The New Generation DJ ?

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Atheory wrote:i love this thread. it has it all.

fraud, drama, lies, a man being humiliated.

this should be the new benchmark.
that's funny..
miroslav wrote: Maybe as a public service mnml should keep some sort of an official and highly visible list of shame...seems to not be the first time we have stuff like this happening. Public shaming seems to be the best way to deal with these morons.
I agree..

perhaps we can recap in this thread.... & summarize..[?]
Tom M
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Tom M »

Atheory wrote:i love this thread. it has it all.

fraud, drama, lies, a man being humiliated.

this should be the new benchmark.
best post in this thread.

hahaha, hilarious thread.

what a douche.

recently here one of the up and comer djs, posted up a new mix with a whole host of unreleased stuff that he shouldnt have on it...

heh, he got so cained.
mnml.tech.
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

Tom M wrote:
recently here one of the up and comer djs, posted up a new mix with a whole host of unreleased stuff that he shouldnt have on it...

heh, he got so cained.
lol.
Last edited by juhokusti on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

thelibrarian wrote:Image

And this is the man we are discussing.

Humour.
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

miroslav wrote:wow... I thought I had seen it all! This is hilarious and horrific at the same time. Now that he's been exposed, I doubt that loser will ever show his face around here. I wonder if he had links to personal sites or other places he posts this stuff...maybe we should spread the word.

Maybe as a public service mnml should keep some sort of an official and highly visible list of shame...seems to not be the first time we have stuff like this happening. Public shaming seems to be the best way to deal with these morons.
but the guy just have to create a new account and start his "career" over... Unless his IP is banned, i dont know if its possible...

"a man beeing humiliated" hahahaha
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

thelibrarian wrote:Image
"Hello, may I intrest u in a cockortwo?

This should be an episode on Law and Order

in the words of Jerry Seinfield: "ohhh, thats a shame"
daniellesniewski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daniellesniewski »

to be fair, i bet this happens more than u think. whats the point in getting
mad? ok yeah if he's making money off of it (is he?) then you have a just
cause to be pissed off; but even still, its just 2 tracks, if he used 3 or more
of the tunes you used in a set, then ok yeah theres something fishy going on.

edit: oh yeah, just to clarify, i'd absolutely hate it if someone stole my work,
but im just saying, 2 tracks? probability wise, i can see someone using 2 of
the exact tracks in a set......even if they just so happened to be mixed together, same mix etc.
Measax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Measax »

wow. hilarious thread. all I can say, is welcome to the digital age... someone said they did that when they were 12... well the way I see djs mixing today, any 12 year could do it... laptops and bs... no more man on a string.. just give em the tracks... oh wait that is easy... lazy ass djs just youtube and blog until they know what everyone else is playing anyway... steal it off the web... no mystery. makes it hard for an honest DJ who doesn't look at what anyone is playing at all bc A> if they see that some one else played it big or small they get pissed so why bother and B. who cares what everyone else is playing... the only way you get anywhere is by doing something new... well that ain't the case... by todays standards hard work is second... in order to become a dj having an ear for music is not even important, its convincing everyone you are cool by acting like a total ass and hanging out late... talent means very little. just kiss ass and be cool and you are next... make sure you watch loads of youtube, check every Ricardo mix, every chart.... wear sun glasses at night, tight pants, a cut off tee... look like everyone else and copy the music everyone else makes just to be safe... this guy just took it to the next level... big deal... Ok, enough ranting, I'm off to go play at the minus party. yep, ridiculous isn't it lol.