Spo0ky minimal warm up mix

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

PhilipK
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by PhilipK »

I'm currently listening to it. Really good stuff here :) love it so far.
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

PhilipK wrote:I'm currently listening to it. Really good stuff here :) love it so far.
nice one mate, thanks for listening! lemme know wot u think!

any more for some spo0ky minimal action?
trc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by trc »

finally got round to listening to this and very much enjoyed it. right up my street
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

trc wrote:finally got round to listening to this and very much enjoyed it. right up my street
cool nice 1 thanks for checking it out, if u liked that 1 i got a new proper dark bass heavy minimal techno mix coming soon, ill give u a shout when its done

cheers again
Panoramagulasch
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Panoramagulasch »

Ill listen to it later - ill let you know what i think :)
*We are all in the gutter - but some of us are looking at the stars!*
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

Panoramagulasch wrote:Ill listen to it later - ill let you know what i think :)
cool thanks, i look forward to hearing what u think!

and thanks again to all those who have taken the time to check it out, ill keep u guys posted with any dark minimal action

any other takers on this spo0ky mix?
mariavera
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mariavera »

Hi Hefty,

I'm desperately looking for some more dark deep abstract minimal,
where are your other mixes? I couldnt find them.

About this one:
I was happy to hear your sound in the first place, cause the light and funky dunky sound of min.tech. is giving me a complete boring head ache lately.

I missed some sophisticated edges in your set, for example the break at 18min.. didnt really like that.. but the part in the beginning was great! and the final part also quite nice.. heard some great tracks, energetic vibe but deep and dark at the same time..

Hope you can appreciate this comment. In my next life i wish to be a producer myself, lets meet then and i will show you how i would have done it ;)

MV

http://www.myspace.com/maria_vera
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

heya

thanks for taking the time to have a listen, i certainly do appreciate your feedback!!

at the moment i dont really have any other minimal mixes available, plenty of other stuff like tek breaks and evil electro, but no minimal. im in the process of doing a proper dark minimal mix so ill let u know when thats done!! yeha this mix wasnt my usual style really as i had to tone it down as it was a warm up mix meant for the masses (not dark minimal lovers like me and u) so i had to make sure it was all accessible stuff.

i know what u mean bout the boring kind of minimal, i hate all that sh!t, gives minimal a really bad image of being bassless bleepy quirky boring sh!t, i spend aaaaages finding darker tracks and if all else fails i make my own. ive added u on myspace, theres 10 proper dark minimal on there to keep u busy till my new mix.

thanks again for listening to me mix, im glad u enjoyed it, ill keep u updated with my music

any1 else wanna slab o spooky minimal tek?

mariavera wrote:Hi Hefty,

I'm desperately looking for some more dark deep abstract minimal,
where are your other mixes? I couldnt find them.

About this one:
I was happy to hear your sound in the first place, cause the light and funky dunky sound of min.tech. is giving me a complete boring head ache lately.

I missed some sophisticated edges in your set, for example the break at 18min.. didnt really like that.. but the part in the beginning was great! and the final part also quite nice.. heard some great tracks, energetic vibe but deep and dark at the same time..

Hope you can appreciate this comment. In my next life i wish to be a producer myself, lets meet then and i will show you how i would have done it ;)

MV

http://www.myspace.com/maria_vera