[M-Plant MPM1LP] Robert Hood - Minimal Nation (!!REISSUE!!)

- wax
chaton
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chaton »

must have ! as well my favourite with internal empire
Posso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Posso »

Amazing album! I have original with the black labels and little woman in gold, the repress w white lable and some other (also) not released tracks and I guess i will buy again for these unreleased tracks.
Now I feel like im showing off or maybe disclosing how old I am.... hahahaa! Anyway, this album is a true work of art and was a primer for me for true minimal avante garde sonic funk of this time. Its good that this is coming out to school some that dont know about this one because I have come across many that think that minimal is all new. As said before me, class is in session ;)
Jap_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jap_ »

vermi wrote:a nice opportunity to get hold of museum on 12" without the need to rob a bank ;)
man I LOVE museum! ...and its the only one with a deep scratch across the entire track.. unplayable for the last ~10 years. :cry:
Posso wrote:Amazing album! I have original with the black labels and little woman in gold, the repress w white lable and some other (also) not released tracks and I guess i will buy again for these unreleased tracks.
I was fortunate enough to get the original black label with gold woman which was a complete accidental discovery in a random record shop in Toronto circa '94... I'm sure many of us who have found this record have some kind of meaningful story behind it.
chaton wrote:must have ! as well my favourite with internal empire
Also an amazing release... although my favorite along side MN is easily Monobox - Realm. It changed EVERYTHING for me. :shock:
Jeff Milligan vs JAP_ --> https://soundcloud.com/jap-1/themethod