Dennis ferrer does a richie at DEMF

- open
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

patrick bateman wrote:
Nordin wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:What's wrong with the martinez brothers now?
their fcking wack that's what
How come? Maybe explain it a bit.
Does it really matter what Nordin comes up with for a rebuttal? They're teenage kids who have a good relationship with their parents and as of now, are uncorrupted by the world's many vices. They get to travel the world, get paid reasonable money, meet lots of unique people and pop stars, play music at some of the best venues...kind of a dream for most teenagers, but somehow despite having fun and the time of their life, they're wack by an internet critic's standards.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

that was the longest, most ridiculous effect ever.

and i think its part of the track, nothing done by ferrer. his hands aren't near the mixer or computer for parts of it when things are changing. all he's doing is working the eq a bit. perhaps its another patrice baumel thing that a) goes no where and b) does nothing?

thought i wouldn't put it pass one of the martinez brothers to work the faderfox for him.

::.edit...

nevermind...saw someone else nailed it as "roar" by baumel.

such a worthless track.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
On-Delay
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by On-Delay »

maxeinsoul wrote:He's the reason why I'll never go to Miami.

Btw, Dennis Ferrer calls himself a techno dj, even if he mostly produces deep house, he's anti "sleepy bullsht"
I live in South FL, and I don't even go to Miami (except for Ultra) .. The scene is so weak down here. Whenever a good DJ comes down here , they play what they think the crowd wants , which is the same old boring played out stuff - they obviously don't think much of it down here. I've seen these same people in Seattle, and they blew the roofs off the places.. down here, garbage.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

cloutier wrote:nevermind...saw someone else nailed it as "roar" by baumel.

such a worthless track.
I don't know. It does the damage every time I've seen it played. It's also daring enough not to have a kick drum. For a tool in that vein of music I'd say it's pretty dead on.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

It's not meant to be taken seriously. Patrice doesnt class it as a track, he even says its just a fun tool to use.