Perc Trax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[TPT027] Perc 'Trapjaw' inc. Xpansul remix

Post by Perc Trax »

A1) Trapjaw (Original Mix)
A2) Trapapella
B1) Trapjaw (Xpansul's Dub Mix)

Available at all good vinyl stockists and Beatport now.

Gabriel Ananda (Karmarouge/Triebstof/Cocoon) ‘Well, that’s percussive, yeah. I think I like Xpansul’s remix the most. Thank you! Gabriel.’

Konrad Black (Wagon Repair) ‘Bomb Xpansul mix!’

Laurent Garnier (F-com/Innervisions) ‘The Xpansul remix is right down my street - full club support.’

Cari Lekebusch (Drumcode/H-Prod.) ‘Great stuff, remix is well sweet!’

Dustin Zahn (Drumcode/Rekids) ‘The Xpansul remix is dope! The original is cool too, but it's just too hard for the gigs I am getting lately.’

Damon Wild (Synewave) ‘Cool EP. I like the original and also like the soulful Xpansul mix..funky basic channel style :’)

John Selway (Tronic/Drumcode) 'The original could be devastating, I also like the Xpansul mix, I'm into his classic vibe lately.'

Misc (M_nus/Sender) ‘Both mixes are bombs.’

Benna (Harry Klein) ‘Serious techno! I like it.’

Stryke (Tronic/Ovum) ‘Another wicked release Ali! Congrats. Loving both mixes...totally different, and I will play both in my sets! Will play out tomorrow night!’

Davide Squillace (Ovum) 'Support.'

DJ Chloe (Kill The DJ) 'The trapapella track is a good tool.'

Remute (Sender) ‘Perc rules and rules and rules...! The original = will play chart! Rave explosion vol. 2009!!!’

Tommy Four Seven (Shooting Elvis) ‘Perc never fails to deliver dancefloor bombs and Xpansul's remix offers a great alternative, will play both!’

Alex Bau (CLR/Credo) ‘Heavy techno I would say, might be too hard for some floors, but sure tracks for the heavy hours to come.’

Nihad Tule (Drumcode/Truesoul’ ‘Great package! Support.’

Alland Byallo (Liebe Detail/Dirtybird) ‘It's all about the Xpansul remix here!!! I can't wait to play it!’

Kyle Geiger (Drumcode) ‘All these tracks are money baby!’

Dario Zenker (Vakant) ‘Great Xpansul remix! Thanks.’

Someone Else (Found Sounds/Tuning Spork) ‘Excellent techno EP. Not my style for dj-ing ,but well done.’