Phurniture - Mood Is Good

- music
Phurniture
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Phurniture - Mood Is Good

Post by Phurniture »

Here's a slice of funky summertime synth disco. 80s synths pads meet a wiggly bassline and noodley leads all tied together with a house beat. This is dedicated to all that like to have a good time.

http://soundcloud.com/phurniture/phurni ... s-good-320
mazee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mazee »

Ha ha, I had to laugh at this. It's actually very well pulled off, a kind of weird 80s disco/minimal hybrid.
Phurniture
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Phurniture »

Thanks Mazee, I'll take that as a compliment!

I just uploaded another bouncy synth-house number. Check it out and see what you think. Perhaps after all of this rubbery funk I'll work on some less goofy stuff...maybe.

http://soundcloud.com/phurniture/phurni ... summer-320
Daegon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daegon »

Very funky.... all of your tracks are funky. Very housey. Good productions, but not minimal :lol:
Phurniture
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Phurniture »

Yes, certainly not minimal, although I've had an appreciation for quite a bit of minimal music during my musical life. Perhaps the next piece of work will focus on something a bit different...keep your eyes open in this forum.

Thanks for the nice comments.
be~~
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by be~~ »

mazee wrote:Ha ha, I had to laugh at this. It's actually very well pulled off, a kind of weird 80s disco/minimal hybrid.
i agree, has good 80's vibe. as if your driving along miami or the west coast of the states, with the roof down on the way to a club as the sun sets.

reminds me also of some computer games from my childhood, which is a good thing.

nice track