By the way... Força Barça!!!!!

- open
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

wikey wrote: I don't have a preference really for the premiership in terms of teams, but you need to admire these top teams who perform week in week out in the toughest league in the world, add to that European ties as well, no one does it better than Man U i'm afraid!
True, although the toughest league is the spanish one imho. There's not really a truely weak team in there, pretty sure even the last ones in the Primera Division could kick some serious cojones in other leagues :)
wikey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wikey »

seamus wrote:
wikey wrote:
seamus wrote:their stupid alcoholic red-faced manager quote]

Thats just smacks of jealousy mate, If you look beyond your unjustified hatred for Man U then you will see that they are the definition of a very successful professional football team, with the best manager in football for the last decade or so.

I don't have a preference really for the premiership in terms of teams, but you need to admire these top teams who perform week in week out in the toughest league in the world, add to that European ties as well, no one does it better than Man U i'm afraid!
Dude, this is football we're talking about! Rationality doesn't come into it.

Anyway, it is justified - their players over the years have been a parade of pricks and their fans are prawn-sandwich eating Southern posh boys. IMO of course ;) Ask any Liverpool fan what they think of Man U and I'm sure you'll get a similar response.

Thanks for stating the obvious with that last sentence

Anyway liverpool are fucking crud, when'd u begin supporting them? just after leeds went into freefall?
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

for such a beautiful game, football sure does bring out the disgusting side of people. must be a primal thing i guess :roll:
wikey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wikey »

seamus wrote:Earlier post edited as it was unnecessarily personal.

Back on topic: Go Barca for the final!
I've obviously missed this... please explain
wikey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wikey »

haha, calling someone a name then editing it.

leave it out there man if thats how you feel!