roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

juanm2t wrote:
Themis wrote: @juanm2t
in my opinion its a false believe that education leads to a drug free world
also very educated people use drugs
i do believe in education, and i am not wondering a drug free world...that will be like an eutophy. what just believe education can relieve some pain.
do i get you right on this?? you are of the opinion that a drug free world is an utopia?? imho it's a disutopia..

btw:
there is no drug free society. there has never been anyone... even animals do drugs.. actually gouvernments should accept this and rethink the drug policy..
just some months ago there was this uno summit where they decided about the collective global drug policy.. and still.. the goal of it is a "drug free world" ..

scary if you're asking me..
juanm2t wrote: i feel you...is easy to be a super scientist compared to being a super human...
that's why we have many einsteins, edisons, eulers, gauss...but people like jesus? buddha?
i really don't see your point.. it's easy to be a super scientist?? there are no super humas?? man i could give you an endless list of people who are imho "super humans"..

but i also think that the education of personality misses out these days..
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

mlexicon wrote:i doubt that sht was sulfuric acid

if it was why would he taste it...its not like milk and gonna go bad
it's not concentrated (if it is sulfuric acid)
concentrated sulfuric acid would probably start a fire or destroy that plastic container he was using.
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

yes a free drug world will be an utopia...something dreamy that is what i am saying, don´t you get it roland?
and i said is harder to be a super human...you can study numbers, physics, chemistry, all these have laws and if something happens in someway you might predit it and may have accurate solutions before it happens...but can you predit human acts like math problems?
bro is harder to understand emotional problems than logical problems...
easy super scientist compared to super humans
and what will be your list of super humans?
dead john paul II?
who else?...wnat to know...maybe you can recomend me some books of these people
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by warren888k »

i think its more to do with what kind of person that takes drugs rather than the actual drugs that are the problem.

certain people are hardwired to be addicted to certain substances and self destruct, others aren't.................
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

warren888k wrote:i think its more to do with what kind of person that takes drugs rather than the actual drugs that are the problem.

certain people are hardwired to be addicted to certain substances and self destruct, others aren't.................
yeah, but the only problem is: how do you know what kind of a person you are when you're first taking the drugs?

You don't; you'll find out later after the fact when you either ended up fine or with your life in a total mess.

This is why there are just certain things that I'd not try, not even once. It's like loading a revolver with a bullet, putting it to your head, and pulling the trigger. The risk is not worth it to me.
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by warren888k »

miroslav wrote:
warren888k wrote:i think its more to do with what kind of person that takes drugs rather than the actual drugs that are the problem.

yeah, but the only problem is: how do you know what kind of a person you are when you're first taking the drugs?

You don't; you'll find out later after the fact when you either ended up fine or with your life in a total mess.

This is why there are just certain things that I'd not try, not even once. It's like loading a revolver with a bullet, putting it to your head, and pulling the trigger. The risk is not worth it to me.
there is only one way to find out which you are...................

there in lies the risk, unfortunate for those that end up in a mess.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I'm going to do drugs and by the morning i'll be a real mess.

mdma, lsd, ketamine, it's all good fun :P
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by warren888k »

tone-def wrote:I'm going to do drugs and by the morning i'll be a real mess.

mdma, lsd, ketamine, it's all good fun :P
me too (-)