[Miconn003] - Hermanez - Marrakech : OUT NOW!! (2009)

- wax
sound3600
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Miconn003] - Hermanez - Marrakech : OUT NOW!! (2009)

Post by sound3600 »

A Original http://www.splinterproductions.net/soun ... nn003a.mp3
B Martinez Big Bad Da Boom Remix http://www.splinterproductions.net/soun ... nn003b.mp3

Miconn Records have set themselves extremely high standards with their first two releases Gold Coast and Aella EP gaining impressive support from Dubfire, Christian Smith and Carl Cox. Release three has Hermanez back flying solo with a stunning mix from Martinez to complete another impressive looking package.

Marrakech is a slamming tribal-tech track that draws the inspiration for its title from the ethnic percussion and chants that give the tracks its distinctive feel. Swinging beats and a low humming bassline combine to complete the piece

Fresh from delivering his debut mix album for the uber-frolicsome Moonharbour label, Martinez turns his hand to the remix bringing his trademark punchy tech sound to the original as he pumping up the groove and adds in plenty of industrial edge.

More Reactions:
Loving the martinez remix!! Thanks - Sergio Munoz aka Delete
Martinez mix rocks 5/5 - Nick Warren
Martinez rmx a nice groover - Burnski
Drumtastic!!! Both mixes are great!!! Nice one! - Dubble D (2020)
The Martinez rmx is the winner. Great Remx. The Original is good too. i will play. - Karotte (Cocoon)
Love this , Will play - Roger Sanchez
Martinez rmx is huge!! - Santos
Nice Martinez mix - Shlomi Aber
This label is great. Loved the 1st 2 releases and this is equally as good. Think the Martinez mix os the one here for me. Tom Budden
Excellent stuff. both cuts here are great. tribal influences in both that im loving - Jim Rivers
Love it ! Thanks - Dj Vibe
Timur Litvinov
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Timur Litvinov »

eeeeeeeee, original & rmx very cool, bought on juno.
PETER PANN
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PETER PANN »

martinez remix sounds good
the fisherman fish fish
meffeo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by meffeo »

Martinez remix for me
..keep the underground alive..