run
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[UK] 25.04.09: runsounds v Delete w Ramadanman, Dub Kult +++

Post by run »

RUNSOUNDS & DELETE

Saturday April 25 // Undisclosed London Location

featuring:

Ramadanman (Hessle Audio, Soul Jazz, Apple Pips)
Dub Kult [LIVE] (Living, Traum, Arcola)
Spatial (Infrasonics)
Chris Box (Runsounds, Netaudio)
Mr Smith (Delete, Alt Recordings)
Russell Skellon (Runsounds, After-Dinner)
Tone Def (Delete, Alt Recordings)

www.deletetechno.com
www.runsounds.com

Long have Delete and Runsounds admired each other coyly from opposite ends of the South, with their delectable selections of leftfield dance operators and come-one-come-all party spirit. It was only a matter of time before they made the move to link arms and skip into the flourishing field of nightlife together. And trust us, it's been worth the wait.

Convening in London for a night of simply massive proportions, the conjoined team has muscled together a truly gargantuan line-up that once again places both parties at the vanguard of the UK scene.

Ramadanman is truly a visionary in the contemporary dubstep circle. Not content with releases for the likes of Soul Jazz and Apple Pips, he also runs one of the most essential young UK labels, Hessle Audio. With his sound, it's all about rhythm - sparse, icy details skirting around staggered, heavyweight drums that drive a hook straight into your cerebral cortex and won't let go until you've been left a mumbling, twitching mess. The raw power of his music has received plaudits both within and outside of the dubstep fraternity. It never hurts to mention that Ricardo Villalobos deemed it fit to open his set at Time Warp 2008 with not one but two Ramadan' belters. Put simply, the boy got skills.

It also gives us great pleasure to be playing host once again to Neilon Pitamber, better known as dub KULT. A trooper of the UK techno scene, he has consistently forged his own path, avoiding the trends and trappings of others to create a distinctly psychedelic sound. His live set is a true testament to the transcendental nature of experimental techno.

As if two heavyweight guests weren't enough, we also have the pleasure of presenting to you the mighty Spatial. Having circled London for some time, this year his own vision for pristine micro-step groove is being unleashed through the Infrasonics imprint, and already the shockwaves are being felt all over the world.

Add to that the combined might of the Delete and Run residents, and this session is certain to create some kind of mass-hysterical future-shock madness the likes of which London has never before experienced. While the prospect might be daunting, the sound will re-arrange your organs in an orderly fashion and leave your senses gagging for more.

We don't think you deserve any less.

Much love,

The Runsounds & Delete Party Coalition x

More info and updates here:

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessa ... 069&ref=ts
------------------------------------------------------
======== www.runsounds.com ========
===== www.myspace.com/runsounds =====
====== www.twitter.com/runsounds ======
sonofradiator
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sonofradiator »

Fun times fun times :lol:

Any other board-heads coming for a slice of the action?
S-Max & Spatial
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71085/

facebook.com/schmorgasbord
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I'm looking forward to Ramadanman and it's been a while since i've seen dub KULT.

6 DJ's and 1 live act who could all potentially be playing totally different sets.
sonofradiator
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sonofradiator »

Any other mnml crew going to be heading to this?

Ramadanman should absolutely smash it if the recent stuff from him and Hessle Audio is anything to go by.

Check his mix for Resident Advisor: http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature- ... px?id=1006

Can't wait to see where dub KULT's live set has moved on to since we last had him play in Bournemouth too - been ages!

And as for that Spatial character - all I can say is watch out for infra002, if you thought the first one was immense this one will tear your face off :x

One of the best line-ups we've put together I reckon :D
S-Max & Spatial
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71085/

facebook.com/schmorgasbord
joe-delete
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by joe-delete »

boom shanka!

very possibly an after party in hackney too - more deets as and when i get them.
September 26th Delete 3rd Birthday w/ Bodycode (live) (spectral sound, sud electronic, perlon), J-Lab (live) (alt recordings, motronic) Scrase (live) (militant science) +++ more @ the Winchester Pub Bournemouth.

www.deletetechno.com
www.alt-recordings.com
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Ramadanman just blows my mind!
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

yeah ramadanman is a wonderful producer.

I'll try and come along to this.
rad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rad »

oblioblioblio wrote:yeah ramadanman is a wonderful producer.

I'll try and come along to this.
try hard my friend! From my side I positively and most definitively confirm my attendance. This is the spring party of the year - so to speak.. :)