mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bionic_Eye »

really great set
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

@psychojax: sorry, maybe i didn't make my point clear enough. it's just this set that doesn't do anything for me, nothing else. it's not lacking flow or has bad mixing or so. it's just the selection that doesn't work for me. and i don't think it's too different to the "mainstream" as you call it...
actually i think this is the only ricardo set that i don't like too much 8)
Psychojax wrote:U don t like it? U don t get the point of what they wanted to bring that night
-> an hour of boredom? 8)
well, i wasn't there so i don't have the club/crowd/whatever context. i can only judge what i hear.
Psychojax wrote:But the real ricardo/raresh lovers will find this very attractive :D
now that's a statement, honey...
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

i havent listened to the set yet but when i was in ibiza in the summer i seen ricardo zip and luciano b2b in cocoon and they were playing some weird and wonderful music at times.

then a few days later i went to see raresh and villalobos b2b in monza and the set was good but nowhere near as good as in cocoon. in monza they just pumped it out all night with ' BOMBS' and it was a bit too 'hands in the air for me', you could say it was one of the more commercial sets i heard that week. this is probably why he let it get recorded.

when he plays the likes of fabric its a different story. ricardo at his finest
Calin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Calin »

@preamptango you saved me some time tiping.exactly my thoughts/feelings

@grace anxiety i gree with u about monza closingprivillege it's just wrong as a club.cocoon was better because of the club, the soundsystem and because of zip..who managed to calm it down a little bit. the previous 2 closings..only with ricardo and luciano went too crazy for my taste.
anyway..the best music was @ the after of cocoon closing..with zip playing alone 6 hours and than ricardo and raresh until wednesday morning ;)
minimal mui elegante
Bionic_Eye
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bionic_Eye »

i was also in the privilege for the monza closing
first part of luciano raresh n villalobos was good / special
second part was a little too monotone for me so i went to the cocoloco room where matthias kaden spinned a great set
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

Calin wrote:@preamptango you saved me some time tiping.exactly my thoughts/feelings

@grace anxiety i gree with u about monza closingprivillege it's just wrong as a club.cocoon was better because of the club, the soundsystem and because of zip..who managed to calm it down a little bit. the previous 2 closings..only with ricardo and luciano went too crazy for my taste.
anyway..the best music was @ the after of cocoon closing..with zip playing alone 6 hours and than ricardo and raresh until wednesday morning ;)

Yes monotone was the word i was looking for.

Zips unreal! where the hell was this after party!! no1 told me lol
slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by slickrick »

At the Romanians house.... 8)
Elektric Salsa
Sunday
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Sunday »

Tune ID @ 23:00 ? :shock: