Germano Kuerten Top 100 Minimal Beatport

- open
marcneyen
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by marcneyen »

Damn what a great track much like the rest on your myspace player!!! the fact that it s in minimal TOP 100 on beatport makes me like it even more, it just had to be a bomb.
ctadamian
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ctadamian »

Marc Neyen (Archipel, Eminor Records)

"Damn what a great track much like the rest on your myspace player!!! the fact that it s in minimal TOP 100 on beatport makes me like it even more, it just had to be a bomb."

:lol:
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

ctadamian wrote:Feedback:

Marc Neyen (Archipel, Eminor Records)

"Damn what a great track much like the rest on your myspace player!!! the fact that it s in minimal TOP 100 on beatport makes me like it even more, it just had to be a bomb."

:lol:

James Venturi (Suara,Religio Audio,Trapez ltd)
"The fail is strong with this one"
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

germanokuerten wrote:
S.D.L wrote:Man, you look gay! just a little bit..

Is discrimination allowed in this Forum !?!?

haha

much love bro !

No discrimination.., observation. and that's allowed over here.. ;)
erdbeerschnitzel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by erdbeerschnitzel »

Erdbeerschnitzel approved Quality Thread.

May I remix that track?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

germanokuerten wrote:
tone-def wrote:Congratulation on making beatport's top 100 minimal chart. Could everyone please give him a massive clap. He's done really well!

dam man.. u really hate people huh..
go work on ur music unstead of be going around forums talking sht.. cuz ur sht fcking sounds like some bulllshiat

:? Watch your language, why you swearing at me? i'm not swearing. I really don't know how you expect people to react to this. I know this isn't the only post about your track on this forum. If i remember correctly you have a thread on the "digital" part of the forum and your myspace address is shown in your signature every time you post something. So we really don't need your SPAM. I actually listened to your track before you posted it and i can see why it made the top 100.

Maybe you should go and work on your next big top 100 hit. By the way i really like your style (clothing). Maybe you can give me some tips, i keep having this dream that i'm a DJ prince of the pirates.
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

tone-def wrote:
germanokuerten wrote:
tone-def wrote:Congratulation on making beatport's top 100 minimal chart. Could everyone please give him a massive clap. He's done really well!

dam man.. u really hate people huh..
go work on ur music unstead of be going around forums talking sht.. cuz ur sht fcking sounds like some bulllshiat

. By the way i really like your style (clothing). Maybe you can give me some tips, i keep having this dream that i'm a DJ prince of the pirates.
hehe
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

I think that this video reflects what I'm thinking when I read the thread here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX3UqY8KZpU

:)