Deep House Mix: I Can't Stop (Loving You)

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

sma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sma »

nalabiyagaman, hope you enjoy the music. :)
minimalwyte
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimalwyte »

This isn't minimal......lol. I don't like vocals. Shelter type musik. : [
sma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sma »

Not being minimal is a good thing if I remember right, isn't it? ;) Anyway: there's still a lot of minimal mixes on this board, so I think you should find something that matches your taste. :)
minimalwyte
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimalwyte »

No doubt, I have about 113 mixes, different types of house and different type of techno. from this site...I don't only like minimal techno. No offense if there was any taken. I was just making a comment because when someone posts some trance or hardcore ppl make comments saying it doens't belong on this site...lol. Which is ridiculous also. Just a comment. My girl likes the vocal house. lol.
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

sma wrote:Not being minimal is a good thing if I remember right, isn't it? ;) Anyway: there's still a lot of minimal mixes on this board, so I think you should find something that matches your taste. :)
not being minimal is almost less cool than being minimal these days. what I mean by this, is the hypsters who are anti minimal....oh I play nothing but house are just the same people who were saying...oh i play nothing but minimal when the loopy techno backlash started. the point im trying to make here is the people who either stay true to a sound or are open to the full spectrum of house, techno and beyond are the ones who will last in this scene.

the minimal ideology will alway have a place for me as its always been a conceptual artform....i.e a minimal approach to house, techno, etc etc. its only the media as usual who hyped up this word as a genre in its self. heck if i wanna play something stripped down during a set then fck whether its cool or not, it has its time and place in any house and techno lovers set. if its good and original it will always have its place. perlon is a prime example here.
abionaut
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by abionaut »

sma wrote:thank you, abionaut. i tried to combine more classic vocal house stuff with a couple of newer, more minimal things to keep it groovin. :)
It works definitive :lol:
vince
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vince »

a really nice and smooth mix. hearing your sound when i´m cooking or just relaxing with friends :)