mara-trax - ibiza voice podcast...

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

oh, i thought it was licensed to another label.
stefankgroove
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stefankgroove »

anyone got any ideas what the track is @45 mins, love the vox sample from "Summer time" :D
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

sssssssmokin mix
Josie K
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Josie K »

::BLM:: wrote:Why shouldnt it get a re release?. Chris Simmonds the guy who made it is doing it as a lot of people have asked him to repress. It's no different to other labels doing a repress. I dont see what the problem is!
If I owned the original record, I think I'd also be pissed. It's worth around 100€ by now and a re-release will send prices down the sh*tter.
To be honnest, I've been obsessing about that record for quite some time now, but still I wouldn't pay that ammount of money for an original copy. The re-release is great news to me.
My music at | Soundcloud | MySpace |
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

It wouldnt send prices down at all. The orginal press will still fetch the asking price, as its orginal. I for one would rather buy the orginal as I'm a collector of records.
mokaz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mokaz »

Track at 36 min please anyone ? goes to almost 40 or something... beaty sh!t... thanks
Josie K
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Josie K »

::BLM:: wrote:It wouldnt send prices down at all. The orginal press will still fetch the asking price, as its orginal. I for one would rather buy the orginal as I'm a collector of records.
Okay, maybe you are right, but at least the guys who just want to buy it simply for the music and not as an collectors item would be out of the equation. I thought that this would influence the price in some way, but I might be mistaken there.
After all it is close to impossible to get a clean version of the tracks even as mp3 (At least I couldn't find it any legit mp3 store that had them).
Anyways, can't wait to buy the repress.
My music at | Soundcloud | MySpace |
sasha_901
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sasha_901 »

Josie K wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:It wouldnt send prices down at all. The orginal press will still fetch the asking price, as its orginal. I for one would rather buy the orginal as I'm a collector of records.
Okay, maybe you are right, but at least the guys who just want to buy it simply for the music and not as an collectors item would be out of the equation. I thought that this would influence the price in some way, but I might be mistaken there.
After all it is close to impossible to get a clean version of the tracks even as mp3 (At least I couldn't find it any legit mp3 store that had them).
Anyways, can't wait to buy the repress.
FYI, looks like Cross Section at least has the intellidred mix online:

http://csr.tradebit.com/files.php/3005- ... ctronica/1