[Siteholder UnCut 21] V.Sexion & Ntanos - Effectinmotion

- free art
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Siteholder UnCut 21] V.Sexion & Ntanos - Effectinmotion

Post by Brian Ffar »

SITEHOLDER UNCUT

Following the success of Siteholder Records, the Chicago based trio of Billy Dalessandro, Brian Ffar, and Daniel Mnookin turn things up a notch with Siteholder UnCut – a digital sub-label currently sold exclusively through Beatport. Featuring the edgier side of techno that initially established the roots for modern day tech house and minimal techno, expect a riskier sound from a wider range of artists (both well known and up and coming) that is bound to please both one’s aural senses as well as a packed dance floor. If Siteholder is any indication of what these Chicago natives have to offer the electronic music global community, UnCut will only serve to further establish a well rounded foundation of serious beats combined with heady intoxication.

Artist: V.Sexion & Ntanos (aka Effections)
Title: Effectinmotion EP
Format: Digital
Cat. No.: SHUC021
Release Date: AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY, February 20, 2009 @ Beatport

————— Tracks ——–——

1 Da First Beat
2 Go Back
3 Light
4 Surreal

EFFECTINMOTION EP
The question we at Siteholder were faced with when a stack of demos was presented to us from Athens, Greece DJ/Producers Ntanos and V. Sexion (known together as Effections) wasn’t whether or not we wanted to sign anything, but which particular tracks to select out of the many we had just received. It was not an easy decision. Deep, modern house constructed in all of the right ways, we finally settled on two tracks from each artist, and the result is seen here with the Effectinmotion EP.

For this month’s UnCut release, we present you with a Haiku:

Modern deep house beats,
A pair of promising Greeks,
The rave awaits you.
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

SHUC021

Post by Dantron »

Nobody likes my Haiku? :cry:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I like the music! Refreshing!
Good job again boys!
StEVP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by StEVP »

yeah, i love this soulfull funkiness!
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

SHUC021

Post by Dantron »

OUT NOW: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... otion%20EP

V. Sexion & Ntanos – Effectinmotion EP (SHUC021) FEEDBACK:

Alex Rodriguez (New York Yankees) – “Great release! This is like the sh*t I used to listen to when I’d ‘roid up. 10/10, full support! If this were a metabolic enhancer I’d shoot it up right now!”

Andrew Grant (Barraca Music / Circo Loco) – “Love the fact every track is house music. ‘Light’ and ‘Surreal’ are my top picks with ‘Go Back’ coming in on the playlist as well. Proper job from you guys as always.”

Dave Martin (Immigrant / Technique) – “Strong stuff here guys! Love all of the tracks! Full support on this one!”

David Squillace (MiniSketch / Ovum Recordings) – “Full support on ‘Da First Beat’ and ‘Surreal’…thanks!”

Italoboyz (Einmaleins Musik / Get Physical Music / Mothership / Trapez / Treibstoff) – “Thanx guys, I forgot to write you that I love this one, I'm playing it all the time!!! Gimme gimme!!! ;-)”

Justin Gourley (Giant L.A.) – “This release could very well be my favorite Siteholder effort thus far. My favorite by far is ‘Surreal’ and I will be playing it on Saturday at Balance…one of LA’s best deep house nights.”

Martin Landsky (Dessous / Poker Flat) – “Good record, all tracks are good...nice old school house vibe...‘Go Back’ stands out though, awesome track!”

Nicolas Duvoisin (Musique Unique Rec. / Ostwind Rec. / Plastic Fantastic) – “Very deep sound! I will play these tracks in my housey DJ sets for sure!”

Patrick Bateman (Connect Four / Tic Tac Toe) – “Cool new direction! House in a good way. ‘Da First Beat’ and ‘Light’ are my favorites, but all four are good.”

Sean O’Neal a.k.a. Someone Else (Foundsound / Microcosm / Tuning Spork) – “I love this EP. I'll probably chart it somewhere at some point, and I'll play this too. ‘Da First Beat’ might be my favorite, but I'm not really sure. Siteholder is wicked these days.”

Tyler Stadius (Fabric) – “In keeping with my speedy feedback...hehe...cool, deep and sparse tunes. I do like it and great cover artwork. Have a great weekend and thanks again for the music.”
Last edited by Dantron on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matteoviti
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by matteoviti »

fresh funky music!I love it! :D