Christian Lindholm - Minor Spot

- music
Christian Lindholm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Christian Lindholm - Minor Spot

Post by Christian Lindholm »

Hi everyone! :shock:

I´m new in this forum and i would like to show you my music, in hope to get some feedbacks. This Song is unreleased and not mastert or pre-mastert, just raw material... :!:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/53264939e34ad338/

other trackz you can hear on myspace...
:)

have a nice day!
Myfirstcasio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Myfirstcasio »

Nice track, the only thing I would say is that I'm not too sure about some of the percussion. Especially the snare drum that starts at the begining. Rythmically I don't think it works... Im not keen on the sample used for it either.

Other than that its great, wish I could check out your myspace but I am at work so I'm locked out of certain sites!!
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

hey christian, the start´i cant say impressed me much, but at 2.30 im starting to dig :)
Christian Lindholm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Myfirstcasio wrote:Nice track, the only thing I would say is that I'm not too sure about some of the percussion. Especially the snare drum that starts at the begining. Rythmically I don't think it works... Im not keen on the sample used for it either.

Other than that its great, wish I could check out your myspace but I am at work so I'm locked out of certain sites!!
thank you very much for your feedback... i'll work it over. i hope you'll have a chance to visit myspace when you're @ home ;)
best regards from hamburg
Christian Lindholm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Carl Smart wrote:hey christian, the start´i cant say impressed me much, but at 2.30 im starting to dig :)
thank you too, i was just affraid that nobody gives me an answer.. ;) but now there are!! :)

yes, the beginning is a little bit stuck...i think so too.. i have to make it a little bit more interessting i think.