mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

some backup ?
NoAffiliation
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by NoAffiliation »

pheek wrote:
db2 wrote:That sucks man. Time to do some detective work! Was it the random turkish terrorist?
I didn't mind too much. I just think its sad for the people who visit my blog for vst info...
it is sad, thank god i went on there a few days ago and found the vst info i was looking for before this happened!

i really appreciated your reviews and it has been very helpful. i hope you keep doing it once things get sorted out
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

Sorry to hear about this, Pheek! :?
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

NoAffiliation wrote:
pheek wrote:
db2 wrote:That sucks man. Time to do some detective work! Was it the random turkish terrorist?
I didn't mind too much. I just think its sad for the people who visit my blog for vst info...
it is sad, thank god i went on there a few days ago and found the vst info i was looking for before this happened!

i really appreciated your reviews and it has been very helpful. i hope you keep doing it once things get sorted out
thanks for your very nice words, really appreciate that it helped, it was my goal. I wont continue blogging though about vst and music production... um... one day i'll explain why, maybe. ;)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

so their is no way you can get it back ..

no way the hosting company had things backed up..?

if you need me to host anything please let me know - perhaps have a link to a new site after that gets cleared up...

heck I could even give you space and a login / password to have your blog up and running if you wanted...

let me know if I can help in any way ..
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

john clees wrote:so their is no way you can get it back ..

no way the hosting company had things backed up..?

if you need me to host anything please let me know - perhaps have a link to a new site after that gets cleared up...

heck I could even give you space and a login / password to have your blog up and running if you wanted...

let me know if I can help in any way ..
thanks John for your kind help, i really appreciate it but i'm all good. I have a website and more hosting than i need. I just don't want to blog about music for the moment.
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

sorry to hear about this....I don't understand why people feel the need to do such stupid, senseless things.
triptk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by triptk »

sucks man...

as a regular visitor... I really enjoyed your ¨essays / blog entry¨

I myself would like to see more people thinking and talking about electronic music in the context you do (not so much ¨chart and club¨oriented), but more as the raw evolving art form that it is.

If you ever get animated again you should keep it up...