J.Kusti - Technofunk 3 [mixtape 24.11.2008]

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

thanks gills, ville and john. as ville put it, this is the most techno-oriented of the three. but hopefully there´s some funk in there as well.
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

ok, finally got around to listening to this. great stuff. thanks very much for sharing.
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

missed this one - tracklist reads wonderful - will be my office companion tomorrow :)
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

thanks chris, glad you liked it. hopefully you did too, mr tango.
SToNE
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SToNE »

thanks for sharing. nice tracklist. listen to your sets is always a pleasure, keep on going m8....
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

well, what can i say?
i really really enjoyed this one (even more than technofunk 2), it's just absolutely pure, timeless and "transparent" techno, the kind of techno i'd love to hear in a club (and no dj plays where i live).
actually i think sets from guys like dettmann or silent servant don't sound any better than what i've heard here. premier league, juho, absolutely.
stelmo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stelmo »

yeah juho is doing great job over here in Helsinki, talented and so friendly honest record collector :) respect and thanks for another the sweet mix my friend.

this one was really dubby/dreamlike to me, goes down well at the office
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

pre-amp tango wrote:well, what can i say?
i really really enjoyed this one (even more than technofunk 2), it's just absolutely pure, timeless and "transparent" techno, the kind of techno i'd love to hear in a club (and no dj plays where i live).
actually i think sets from guys like dettmann or silent servant don't sound any better than what i've heard here. premier league, juho, absolutely.
exactly my thoughts: fresh & pure...

I am still chewing on the mix number 2. From my experience I've found the longer it takes to digest the more longevity they have..

also made you are showcase dj mix for the month in our general section.. * posted your number 2 mix as well as this mix in my initial post to perhaps get you some traffic and hits..

an idea I wanted to implement but didn't want to dedicate my self to do every month.. needless to say you just paved a path for that idea with such free spirited mixes.

thank you (very much) for sharing your expressions with us.. such refreshing air to breath not to mention keeping the most important element : the funk