mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by doudou »

Good luck guys :o)
joe-delete
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by joe-delete »

(i think everyone should get the enjoyment i did out of reading this ... thanks Oli !! )

Delete Warehouse Rave imminent!

It's less than two weeks until case central, Cambridge style. The Delete team are pumping techno, flexing house and generally warming up and down for an almighty session.

The Box Man, known to some as the most dangerous man in showbusiness, is throwing his records around like ninja stars, ready to chop seven shades of rhythm out of any tune deep enough to end up in his record bag.

Meanwhile the Horseplay boys are up to no good at all. Le Jockey is roaming the locality, howling at the moon and tapping into his primal nature with fellow lycanthrope Sam I Am, ready to summon up prime animalistic beats aplenty.

Those pesky Pseudo Funksters Mr Smith and Tone Def are stuck in their laboratories doing weird experiments on each other with sound waves, testing human endurance for the deepest, darkest 4/4 sounds.

If that all sounds a bit scary to you, then you should probably come to Cambridge on November 22. Message me or Joe for directions, pack your protective underpants and lets have a jolly good knees up.

Case open...

http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php?re ... 4655911349
September 26th Delete 3rd Birthday w/ Bodycode (live) (spectral sound, sud electronic, perlon), J-Lab (live) (alt recordings, motronic) Scrase (live) (militant science) +++ more @ the Winchester Pub Bournemouth.

www.deletetechno.com
www.alt-recordings.com
sonofradiator
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sonofradiator »

Ah, tis my pleasure to write nonsense in the name of a good party. Saying that, the stuff about Chris being a ninja is actually all true.
S-Max & Spatial
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71085/

facebook.com/schmorgasbord
run
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by run »

sonofradiator wrote:Ah, tis my pleasure to write nonsense in the name of a good party. Saying that, the stuff about Chris being a ninja is actually all true.
I told you to keep that a secret ssshhh :lol:
------------------------------------------------------
======== www.runsounds.com ========
===== www.myspace.com/runsounds =====
====== www.twitter.com/runsounds ======
joe-delete
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by joe-delete »

I told you to keep that a secret ssshhh :lol:[/quote]

so the secret ninja assasin training school for really secrative ninjas you and Hanna have bee running in you're secret spare time is all hush hush ...

Ooops :oops:

Roll on Ravebridge this Saturday!
September 26th Delete 3rd Birthday w/ Bodycode (live) (spectral sound, sud electronic, perlon), J-Lab (live) (alt recordings, motronic) Scrase (live) (militant science) +++ more @ the Winchester Pub Bournemouth.

www.deletetechno.com
www.alt-recordings.com
sonofradiator
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sonofradiator »

run wrote:
I told you to keep that a secret ssshhh :lol:
Come on man, it's the 21st century. Being a ninja is nothing to be ashamed of these days. Loud and proud I say.

Samurais doing it for themselves!
S-Max & Spatial

joe-delete
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by joe-delete »

What a great party :P

April 18th is the next, line TBC ...

www.deletetechno.com
www.alt-recordings.com
sonofradiator
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sonofradiator »

Oh yes, that was soopoib!!

Massive respect to the Box-Ninja's set, the best I've heard from him I reckon! Recording will be procured shortly and then shared for all the world to enjoy ;)
S-Max & Spatial