Affordable Mixing and Mastering

- ask away
Liquid mixes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Affordable Mixing and Mastering

Post by Liquid mixes »

Hi guys, its Danny Bonnici from Nubreed here.

I’m writing to let you know my new mixing and mastering facility, Liquid Mixes is open for business.

Based in the inner area of Melbourne the studio is decked out with all the right sound reinforcement and monitoring gear you would expect from a professional studio. Combined with my 15+ years experience engineering all forms of Electronic music, Liquid Mixes will get you the sonic result you’re after from you and your artists’ music at more than competitive rates. We also offer online mixing and mastering services for those of you who are based overseas.

My website is up and running with all the details about myself, the studio and rates www.liquidmixes.com.

I’m offering a discounted rate of $50 for the 1st mastering session, file transfer and delivery inclusive as a special introductory offer for first time clients.
Hope to hear from you soon
Cheers Dan
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

i'm interested to see how vicious the abuse gets.
JCH
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Affordable Mixing and Mastering

Post by JCH »

Liquid mixes wrote:Hi guys, its Danny Bonnici from Nubreed here.

I’m writing to let you know my new mixing and mastering facility, Liquid Mixes is open for business.

Based in the inner area of Melbourne the studio is decked out with all the right sound reinforcement and monitoring gear you would expect from a professional studio. Combined with my 15+ years experience engineering all forms of Electronic music, Liquid Mixes will get you the sonic result you’re after from you and your artists’ music at more than competitive rates. We also offer online mixing and mastering services for those of you who are based overseas.

My website is up and running with all the details about myself, the studio and rates www.liquidmixes.com.

I’m offering a discounted rate of $50 for the 1st mastering session, file transfer and delivery inclusive as a special introductory offer for first time clients.
Hope to hear from you soon
Cheers Dan
Normally a mastering studio would have a equipment list up...............
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

go sell your wares somewhere else