Traktor Scratch "Pro"

- open
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Troy and many others are using faderfox to control the efx in traktor..
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

i use the killamix to drive my traktor

upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

hopefully the effects will be that outstanding as it looks like..

the current effects section is pretty lame imho

:?:
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

shaun.estrago wrote:hey there, just a quick q about traktor, i dont know alot about it but al ask anyways.

can i use my 2 turntables as normal with a mixer, but the new 2 extra channels on traktor do i have to use them with a midi controller? is that possible?

if that makes sense! :!: !

cheers :lol:
I am using serato scrath currently, but i am going crazy for traktor scratch pro now beoucse of those 2 extra decks. and i intend to use them with a midi controller. just want to get rid of the serato first, hahaha
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

anizz wrote:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:I heard that controller doesn't work well with Traktor tbh
why? I think Troy actually switched back to Faderfox as he did in 2006

check out the faderfox on this one i thnk he controlls those 2 extra decks with it, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPhRWINPfUg
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

ok...back it up here a sec...

is everyone all geeked to get traktor scratch now because they saw the richie how-to video's on the native instruments page?

if i hear a bunch of mixes coming out with four bad tracks mashed together and it sounding like total sh!t, i'm seriously going to punch each of you individually.

i hate to say it, but there's a lot of dj's that need to work on getting good at djing before they thrust themselves in to the "i wanna be like hawtin" boat.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

element.8 wrote:ok...back it up here a sec...

is everyone all geeked to get traktor scratch now because they saw the richie how-to video's on the native instruments page?

if i hear a bunch of mixes coming out with four bad tracks mashed together and it sounding like total sht, i'm seriously going to punch each of you individually.

i hate to say it, but there's a lot of dj's that need to work on getting good at djing before they thrust themselves in to the "i wanna be like hawtin" boat.
No homo, not because of R Hotin, but more because of it's feature rich efx stuff, also the sound quality is much better in Traktor, that's the main reasons I have for switching in the coming months.
But I agree with you. Serato is rock solid and works like a charm and I feel so much into the program.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

kenneth...i'm so going to whoop your ass next time you're in nyc...

;)