Cat no : MSR-001
Format : 12"
Release date : September 2008
Artwork : Pedro Cali – Mastering : Emanuel Geller

Tracklisting
Side A :
1.Sense Of Our Life
Side B :
2.Sense Of Our Life (Arne Weinberg Remix)
3.Conversations With Myself

About this release
MySelf Recordings is proud to present the 1st release.
"Sense Of Our Life EP" will be feature new materials from label owner himself, Erell Ranson. His music can be easily describe as deep Detroit techno and electro. Erell expresses his personnal vision of deepness and soul.
And MySelf Recordings is very happy to present you a remix by Arne Weinberg, courtesy of AW-Recordings, Styrax and Matrix Detroit.
You can expect melodies, soul and melancholy.

Here is some feedbacks about the 1st release, to give you an idea of what to expect...

John – Duplex [Clone/Frantic Flowers] (NL)
Thank you for sending your promo.I like them all My favorite is "Conversations With Myself"I dropped them in my Ipod, she love your tunes as well.

DJ 3000 [Motech] (USA)
This is a very very cool record !!! "Sense Of Our Life" is a very emotional and funky track.And Arne remix – he does what he does best with his killer percussion swing and doppler synths !!!

Deixis [Abstract Forms] (GB)
Love the sounds mate, like Arne's mix too, nice deep business!

Maikol [Sula Muse] (IT)
Many thanks for the mp3 of the 1st release, tracks are soo deep, elegant and funky. Arne Weinberg remix is really on the beam. A great start for the label !!

Kazuumi Ishii [Electronic Directory] (JP)
Thanks for this one. Both original tracks are excellent!"Conversations With Myself" is a deep electro with his own atmosphere."Sense Of Our Lfe" is working best for me. Lovely slice of deep electronic music. Loving both of this. Arne's remix is nice as well, reminds me bit of the Rhythim Is Rhythim days. I will make it into my July playlist and selection.

Maxx-T [Code316/Snapshot/Nightvision] (F)
"Conversations With Myself", 1st track listened in the promo pack, and it gives already the tone, a sound inspired by Drexciya and Detroit. Great track!!!"Sense Of Our Life", track which gives his name to this 12", personnaly i prefered this one because it sounds well-inspired by Kenny Larkin, and I like Kenny's stuff. A track built very well which doesn't leave you indifferent with its perfect groove and soul.Arne's remix, we feel again the influence of Kenny Larkin, and even Carl Craig. I like it too, no doubt than the effect on the dancefloor will be more than positive. Good work Arne.

Lee Holman [Ferox/FineArt] (GB)
Really nice EP a trip of deep techno in your usual very own unique style. Really like "Sense Of Our Life" best on this, really nice remix by Arne Weinberg also.

Djorvin Clain [Labyrinth] (BE)
Yes mate, Sublime !Very nice tracks, and a great opener for the label... No more words needed !!! Out.

Laurent Garnier [Fcom/Innervisions] (F)
Many thanks for the great music. Will play Arne's mix everywhere.

Kriss Kortz [Code316/Night Drive Music] (F)
Thanks for the promo. Very nice first release !!!! My favorite is "Sense Of Our Life", reminds me bit of Transmat days. Arne's remix is great too. Big up!!!

Santiago Salazar [Ican/Planet E/Rush Hour] (USA)
I like the oldschool approach of MSR-001. Great melodic electro/techno! Arne Weinberg's remix is tops! I look forward to future releases.

Check the audio clips on our myspace.
Feedbacks welcome,

www.myspace.com/msrecordings
www.myspace.com/erellranson
www.myspace.com/arneweinberg
long gone the rendez vous, it's a timing tragedy

www.myspace.com/erellranson
www.myspace.com/msrecordings
myself recordings/aw recordings/code316 recordings/
ErellRanson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie