[bloop12006] Anonym - Fazer-me A Cabeça EP

- wax
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[bloop12006] Anonym - Fazer-me A Cabeça EP

Post by Anonym »

what we say (whatpeopleplay)

Anonym is the one who is anonymous. His music, however, is anything but anonymous. Hailing from the mecca otherwise known as Detroit and with releases on his very own Anonymous Releases and on Sushitech, Anonym embraces in his music the ways of future past of the Motor City’s unique techno scene. Anonym’s new release arrives exactly when Detroit techno is again paving the way to the future by transforming the now: post minimal strategies and a desire to find it’s own place in the tradition, make the music signed by Anonym a strong creative statement, something that could only be cooked by a Detroit native, but that resonates all over the world. For remix duties, we asked our good friend Patrice Baumel to take it Amsterdam style. Detroit techno has a strong hold on Amsterdam’s music makers but the natives of the city of the best coffee shops in the world have also always shed a different light on their own productions. Patrice is a perfect example of this: his originality and fierce work ethic has gained him a place in Get Physical and Trapez. We were hoping for something special from Patrice and he definitely delivered, taking Shanghai Express in a completely new direction, making it something else, but also his personal tribute to the city of cosmic cars and vital underground resistance.

Anonym
fazer-me a cabeca ep

A1 I Can't (Stop Loving You)
B1 Shanghai Express
B2 Shanghai Express (Patrice Bäumel Remix)

what they say: reviews and dj-feedback

Efdemin (Dial)
wow! "I can´t (stop lovin you)" is a huge house tune for the summer. Who the hell did this bomb?

Sebo K (Mobilee) shanghai express original is the one for me! will play for sure.

Shinedoe (Intacto)
shanghai orginal is nice as tool will try it out. thx shinedoe

Ashley Beedle (Xpress 2, Skint)
Rocking as they would say! great vibe with my fave being I Can't Stop Loving You. Ash

Peter Kruder (K&D) I cant (Stop Lovin You) and Shanghai Express (Patrice Baumel remix) are the ones for me. Thanks Peter Kruder

Dave DK (Moodmusic, Playhouse)
nice one on bloop, like the original as well as the baumel remix, looking forward to play this release at sonar, full support!

D'Julz (Ovum, Intacto)
nice house! i will hammer "i can't stop"

Ralph Lawson (20:20 Vision)
old school but cool :) reminds me of members of the house or happy trax by Mad Mike

Serafin (Cadenza)
anonym is killer !!

Ray Okpara (Oslo, Bloop)
I cant (Stop Lovin You): my fav. rolls sweet till the end with an old_skool touch. nice one!!

Mazi Namvar (Various)
Been bangin the past Bloop releases and this will be no exception. Love "I Can't..." and the Patrice Baumel Rmx of "Shanghai..." QUALITY!

Eric Borgo (Tsuba)
loooove I cant (Stop Lovin You) !! warm house... reminds me kind of terrence parker in a less rough mode...

Trickski (Members of the Trick)
yea! shanghai express is my track. like it a lot!

Luke Solomon (Rekids)
really liking shangai express a real detroit vibe great

Murray Richardson (East Village, Rebel Waltz Industries)
this is wicked, love the really long i cant stop loving you,,,top!

Alex Flitsch (Connaisseur Recordings)
I definitely like this one. I can't (Stop Lovin You) is my fav I think. Really into it's old-school feeling. Will definitely play...

Calculus (Hairy Claw)
I cant (Stop Lovin You).... love it.

Chris Duckenfield (Swag)
Great retro Detroit House business (I Can't Stop) & the Baumel mix is handy too

Ed Davenport (Liebe*Detail)
shanghai express is a fun track il try it out! like the teasing ups and downs, created with so few elements. cheers - ed

Till Von Sein (Morris Audio, Trenton)
i cant stop lovin you is my cut!thats the sound i love when i wanna dance in a club.can u gimme another drink pls? thanks!!

Ali Nasser
well, what can i say...really good job from mr. anonym...the 2 traks are great!!!!!!!!!! 9/10 cheers!

Jez Torrance IDJ (House/Tech House Reviews)
Great stuff. Submitted for review in house page of iDJ.

Kevin Griffiths (Tsuba, Issst!)
nice flavas on this ep.....proper old skool house music

Solomun (Diynamic)
nice ep.thanks!

George (Toolroom)
Really nice release with a definate old school flavour. Will definatly be spinning Shanghai Express. Wicked groove and an excellent remix by Patrice. Great stuff Thankyou.

Jesse Rose (Front Room)
Nice tracks.

Dyed Soundroom (Freak N Chic)
love i can't(stop lovin you)cool house track!

Dubshape (Supernature Recordings)
I cant stop lovin you is so so so great! what a tremendous house track!!! were gonna hammer this! cheers, Dubshape

Thomas Schumacher (Spielzeugschallplatten)
Reminds me of the the good ol' times of deep house. Great vibe!

Alex Flitsch (Connaisseur Recordings)
I definitely like this one. I can't (Stop Lovin You) is my fav I think. Really into it's old-school feeling. Will definitely play...

Samples

http://www.whatpeopleplay.com/browse/album/?id=5930
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

go anonym go !
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

what a nice house affair. grrreeat!
kage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kage »

congrats :)
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

Parabens!!!
Raibaz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Raibaz »

I can't (stop loving you) is wonderful!
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

bought it, it's great
arturo-alvarado
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by arturo-alvarado »

I bought this yesterday, and I love all the tracks on this ep, especially I can't (stop loving you)