Format: digital and vinyl
Cat.no: jly 012
Distribution: InterGROOVE // www.intergroove.de // info@intergroove.de

Beatport Direct Link:
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... sudbina_ep

::::::::::::::::::Tracks on the release::::::::::::::::::::::

a.1 Space Explorers: Kaffana (original)
b.1 Kaffana (Boris Brejcha Remix)

Busy time of the year continues for the Jesus Loved You label as two artists join forces to put out the release No. 012. The original song was produced by somewhat mysterious Space Explorers duo. Not much is known about this guys, their music, however, seems to have a distinct Oriental flavour. In the southwestern parts of Europe, »kaffana« is a traditional type of barroom where male customers like to spend their spare time. The track is like a short movie, describing the life of such place. The highly percussive first segment seems to correspond to the busy evening hours with their lively music and dancing. The exotic Oriental theme that follows leads you to the misty afterhours when everything becomes possible. And just like in a good movie, the last part is the most exiting, making you feel as if you were involved in a car chase. Young, but promising German producer Boris Brejcha approached the song carefully, adding it just a touch of his distinct and unconventional sounds.

Be it the original song, or it's remixed version, this is a fine track with an excellent Oriental theme melody that we would very much like to experience on our dance floors.

:::::::::::: Feedback Selection & Support :::::::::::::

Richie Hawtin playing Kaffana :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIkynMVTwws

ADAM HALLIWELL: deep hypnotoc stuff i like

BECKA: YES! YES! YESSSSSSS!!!!!! I will definitely be playing this on Friday at Straatfeesten....love the way the original starts out raw and gritty, then builds and builds into the lovely melodies! Remix is really good too. A+ for this release!

D RAMIREZ: wo great mixes here, can't decide which one i like, guess i'll have to play both!

FRANK HARTLIEF: Great EP! The Boris Brejcha remix has the magic for me. Very minimalistic and extremely space-able!

IBIZA GLOBAL RADIO / JOSE: Whaw Whaw!!
Spectacular oriental melody on this stuff,,,
we are really glad to can play this tracks on our radio shows and gigs!!
many thanks and full support

KAMISSHAKE: wicked melodic material... lovely full support

MASON: Kaffana is amazing... just cool

MISJAH: yeah love the Boris remix!. will def use :D

TOM GODWIN: Original mix for me, this is tech house how it should be, interesting, engaging and destined to do some serious damage dancefloor wise - full support

TOM NOVY: I like the original! Very Crazy but good!

:::::::::::: Links :::::::::::::

www.myspace.com/jesuslovedyou
www.jesuslovedyou.net

::::::::::::::::Feedback, Licensing & Additional information::::::::::::

tina@jesuslovedyou.net
robitaille
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by robitaille »

enjoyed this one very much thank you
Dan Robitaille
UnitOvOne RecordingsINNERPLANE
Saint Louis MO USA
stech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by stech »

i've buy this record about 3 weeks ago!! i listen the original version every day!! very good!!!