31%
Miss
69%

Total votes: 32

Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

thomasjaldemark wrote:if its gonna be using less ram and less cpu than firefox i will prolly switch.
exactly my thoughts. Plus the integration with other google products will be seamless.

I'll give it a thorough test this weekend.
zkreso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zkreso »

I tried it for a bit, and I like what I've seen so far, but I really can't live without my firefox extensions.
net stop wuauserv
Android
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Android »

do we really need another browser ?

I mean Netscape works fine for me

;)

the jury is still out on Chromey however
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

tettezak wrote:
vermi wrote:firefox > chrome
Any particular reason? I'm using FF3 and havent tried Chrome so can't really compare.
Im with vermi - it was snappy however I found I could scroll down but not up on a scroll mouse on most pages..

just more of the same trying to offer what firefox has.. ended up uninstalling it after a few moments as also after reading this..

[also]

watch what you agree to:

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.

11.2 You agree that this license includes a right for Google to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Google has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.

11.3 You understand that Google, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Google to take these actions.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Yeah, I'm with John and Vermi on this one...
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

My Firefox works great, will keep on using it..
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

i didn't even see that part john. another reason for not changing :)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Reading that stuff also put me off this product.