i'm fed up... i beg you...

- ask away
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

erdbeerschnitzel wrote:So I can file my music under "m_nus music" now cause I got no reply on my demo to Archipel?
If you sent it in the period where we were getting 30 demos a day, it might have been scanned but we were a bit overwhelmed. Truely sorry. :?

Under what name was it?
erdbeerschnitzel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by erdbeerschnitzel »

pheek wrote:
erdbeerschnitzel wrote:So I can file my music under "m_nus music" now cause I got no reply on my demo to Archipel?
If you sent it in the period where we were getting 30 demos a day, it might have been scanned but we were a bit overwhelmed. Truely sorry. :?

Under what name was it?
just sent u a PM.
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

erdbeerschnitzel: love your tracks mate, particularly 1fach and distanztanz! I'm not even German and I dig the names too.

Keep up the good work.
Keagan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Keagan »

i donno why people are so into getting signed these days? especially if you're just looking for a digital release.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

erdbeerschnitzel kicks ass!
Keagan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Keagan »

i also fucking hate when I send dudes or a label some tunes and they think im sending them a "demo".

Seriously, having my crap out on beatport is probably the last thing I want rightnow.

I just want to barrow ears. I don't even want feedback, If you like it cool, play it some more. If not, thats cool too.

What ever happened to gifts?
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Keagan wrote:i also fucking hate when I send dudes or a label some tunes and they think im sending them a "demo".

Seriously, having my crap out on beatport is probably the last thing I want rightnow.

I just want to barrow ears. I don't even want feedback, If you like it cool, play it some more. If not, thats cool too.

What ever happened to gifts?
Interesting topic opened. People like you are rare. I think a lot of people send their music with the expectation of something to happen. As for people who want to be signed, i guess its the thrill to share it to the rest of the world and to be able to be part of a movement, to meet with people you appreciate.

That's a bit why i like to release music. I also have tons of tracks i keep for myself. I guess its a bit like cooking; sharing is a great pleasure but also, cooking for yourself is another thing too.
Keagan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Keagan »

yeah, no doubt. I like people to hear my music too. However, in this day and age formally releasing music isn't the only way to do that.

In my book it's the last way to do it.