tiny WinXP programs

- ask away
dubgil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

tiny WinXP programs

Post by dubgil »

folks
I've seen in the warez forums DDLs to these WinXP programs that seem to be "lighter" or "thinner" version of Windows. They promise to throw out all the junk. There was even one someone named "Windows XP DAW version"

have any of you tried these? What was your experience? What do you recommend. I the PC I'm using is strictly dedicated to my music producing...I don't need network, internet, word processing, movies, graphics, etc....

thanks for your feedback
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

Dont waste your time, google "optimizing xp for music"
Mollin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mollin »

I don't understand you people, talking about "Google it" all the fucking time? :x Why have a forum like this, when you can google all your questions?

stupid.
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

Because theres loads of different stuff u can do and probably pages and pages of different sh!t so instead of copying and pasteing it all onto here and makin a 12 page thread consisting of 4 posts then its easier GOOGLE it isnt it

stupid :arrow: ;)
nospin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nospin »

kristofason wrote:Because theres loads of different stuff u can do and probably pages and pages of different sht so instead of copying and pasteing it all onto here and makin a 12 page thread consisting of 4 posts then its easier GOOGLE it isnt it

with googling, you gotta sort through all kinds of sh!t... maybe he trusts you guys to know what you are talking about for some odd reason
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

nospin wrote:
kristofason wrote:Because theres loads of different stuff u can do and probably pages and pages of different sht so instead of copying and pasteing it all onto here and makin a 12 page thread consisting of 4 posts then its easier GOOGLE it isnt it

with googling, you gotta sort through all kinds of sht... maybe he trusts you guys to know what you are talking about for some odd reason
haha, I think you have to sort on this forum too :lol: :lol: :lol:
dubgil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dubgil »

I didn't ask for instructions, I asked for your guys experience and feedback.
OBVIOUSLY I've googled it, how the Fk do you think I discovered these tiny apps to begin with? I simply wanted to know what others have experienced, not a step by step how to!

Even if it became a 12 page thread, that's more relevant that the MINUS sucks Minus isn't minimal arguments I see on here...

Like the person said, if I google everything, I don't need the forums, but then again, Google will find information that is posted on forums like these. That is, if people post their feedback and experience about it.

argh

(-)
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

You cynical bunch of cunts! cheer up!