any
chemist3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

SYNTAX - MALTA 28th June 2005

Post by chemist3 »

and here is some info about the guy who's playing

Chuck Flask

Chuck Flask began his DJ career in the Detroit underground party scene in 1997, developing his own version of the Detroit Techno sound. After joining forces with the Paxahau.com crew in 2001, Chuck’s style and experience had morphed into something few DJ’s in the city have: an unique style that encompasses all of Detroit, clicks, clacks and a whole lot of Germany. He is the perfect DJ for that dark and swarthy 5 a.m. crowd. He has also been known to drop an ass-shaking set of BootyHouse and Chicago Jack Trax as alter ego Nasty-C. His unique and original turntable stylings can be heard on the archive pages of paxahau.com and at the parties in and around the city of Detroit. His always-developing sound has earned him coveted gigs with such masters as Sammy Dee, Zipp and Ricardo Villalobos (Perlon), Richard Hawtin (m-nus), Carl Cox, Fred Gianelli, Akufen, Micheal Mayer (kompakt), Reinhard Voight (kompakt), Deadbeat (Scape), Luomo, KMS, Marco Carola and Carl Craig.

if you wanna hear his mixes log on http://www.paxahau.com and hear brian James & Katya Mixes logon to http://www.unfocused.moonfruit.com
iC3MaN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by iC3MaN »

you wont convice many people to come haha i think me you and some others are maltese but if by any chance you might happen to be on our rock come to the party, it will be great
Minimise to Maximise
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

how did this go? many people there?
iC3MaN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by iC3MaN »

couldnt attend for more important reasons (and i regret it :( ) but talking to my friends it was great, around 400 ppl and i think the promoters recognized it as there will be the next exent soon :D

well done guys, i'm def. there for the next event !
Minimise to Maximise
keithkemp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by keithkemp »

Chuck is my boy...any reviews on how the night went? i haven't talked to him yet as he is still overseas.
we were pretty excited when word came in on this gig, especially since Chuck is Maltese.
:D
chemist3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chemist3 »

hi guys,

event was simply Brilliant... chuck was amazing and so the other dj's

now the next Syntax is on the 27th August 2005

and we are already looking foward :)

as soon as i come back from berlin i will post some pictures of the event
keithkemp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by keithkemp »

any pics from this event?
chemist3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chemist3 »

hi keith,

chuck will be back in detroit on friday ...

meanwhile you can check the pic on the

http://www.unfocused.moonfruit.com