Fake Producers?

- ask away
Dusk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dusk »

tdmusic wrote: Sasha's other co-producer for Airdrawndagger was Barry Jamieson from Evolution, if I remember correctly.
Great album - actually, it was produced by Tom Holkenberg (Junkie XL) and Charlie May (Spooky) with Sasha as the exec producer.
Some music:
www.myspace.com/cloakmusic

Reviews, news and more:
www.inverted-audio.co.uk
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

....its a dirty game.
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

Marsellus Wallace wrote:You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't.

That said, having people produce for you and saying "Thanks!" when people say "Nice music"... is being a fucking lame-ass.

Producers who make music for others... they have their reasons.
ferd
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ferd »

after all is said and done, it's no use getting worked up over issues like these

you have to do the things like you think they have to be done

for me personally, this means, try to learn a lot at a fast rate about music/producing, make music as good as i can, and acquire experience as a dj

everyone should set his own goals

awesome discussion though :)
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

i'm going to be doing a bit of producing over the summer for an old school friend who's making it quite big nowadays
quite looking forward to it actually...
Roqqert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Roqqert »

probably theyll get the royalties but they wont get their name on that record because of confusion in a fanbase etc.