Richie Hawtin & Ricardo Villalobos - Essential Mix 10.7.

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

magicool
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by magicool »

you call this a great set?
The mind is like a parachute,
it only functions when its open!
Cans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cans »

isabella wrote:
Dopplereffekt wrote:And please do not put this liveset on livesets.com or something :wink:.
don't worry, we'll keep it private :wink:
I won't.
F_D_S
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by F_D_S »

thanx, i'll be glad to listen to this set. :)
Chris
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Chris »

hotpace wrote:
Heinos wrote:This is their set of T In The Park in Schotland last saturday. They did that set in Between the Minimize to Maximize party and New Kids on Acid, both in Berlin. I was in the Watergate on saturday and i saw one of the best R2R set of my life! At about 12:15 they stopped at the Watergate and the whole circus continued at the Club Visionaire where R2R played on and on till late in the evening! Ricardo was still sitting and playing records at 02:45!! These guys are fucking machines! I'm going to see Richie again tonight on 5 Days off! Can't get enough of him!
And I was at the Minimize to Maximise party in Berlin at the Weekend Club on the Friday night. Richie played from around 3am till 5am and then went back on after Magda and Matthew Dear and was still dj'ing at 9am!! Dunno what time he finished cos I left then but he can't have had much sleep between that and going to Scotland! What time did he actually play at T In the Park? Anyone know??
I was there also and had a great night!! Hawtin finished at 10, but Troy went on when we left... :-) I was wondering also at what time Hawtin and Villa played at T in the Park...
Groovetrackers.com :: When music is not enough ::
Marvellous Madness
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Marvellous Madness »

thanx! nice set :D
jackdabox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jackdabox »

Chris wrote:
hotpace wrote:
Heinos wrote:This is their set of T In The Park in Schotland last saturday. They did that set in Between the Minimize to Maximize party and New Kids on Acid, both in Berlin. I was in the Watergate on saturday and i saw one of the best R2R set of my life! At about 12:15 they stopped at the Watergate and the whole circus continued at the Club Visionaire where R2R played on and on till late in the evening! Ricardo was still sitting and playing records at 02:45!! These guys are fucking machines! I'm going to see Richie again tonight on 5 Days off! Can't get enough of him!
And I was at the Minimize to Maximise party in Berlin at the Weekend Club on the Friday night. Richie played from around 3am till 5am and then went back on after Magda and Matthew Dear and was still dj'ing at 9am!! Dunno what time he finished cos I left then but he can't have had much sleep between that and going to Scotland! What time did he actually play at T In the Park? Anyone know??
I was there also and had a great night!! Hawtin finished at 10, but Troy went on when we left... :-) I was wondering also at what time Hawtin and Villa played at T in the Park...
They were on at T in the Park about 9.30 if I can remember correctly because it finished about 11 o'clock.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves."
elzian
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by elzian »

hey some one can reply this file?????pleaseee i have lost thisfile