Richie Hawtin & Ricardo Villalobos - Essential Mix 10.7.

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

stinger
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by stinger »

Heinos wrote:This is their set of T In The Park in Schotland last saturday. They did that set in Between the Minimize to Maximize party and New Kids on Acid, both in Berlin. I was in the Watergate on saturday and i saw one of the best R2R set of my life! At about 12:15 they stopped at the Watergate and the whole circus continued at the Club Visionaire where R2R played on and on till late in the evening! Ricardo was still sitting and playing records at 02:45!! These guys are fucking machines! I'm going to see Richie again tonight on 5 Days off! Can't get enough of him!
Well if you were still their...than i say your also a machine! :wink:

R2R is just great mistakes or not. The records they play is just one of a kind!
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

here again at megaupload....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20YYCFIH
HAL9000S
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by HAL9000S »

This is one motherfucking great set, Tek :twisted:
Richie: This is kinda too minimal, don’t you think? I mean…..it kinda lacks, beats, percussion, rhythm in fact anything at all really...
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

isabella wrote:here again at megaupload....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20YYCFIH
Thanks for this link Isa!
Delano
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Delano »

Thanks for sharing !
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Heinos wrote:This is their set of T In The Park in Schotland last saturday. They did that set in Between the Minimize to Maximize party and New Kids on Acid, both in Berlin. I was in the Watergate on saturday and i saw one of the best R2R set of my life! At about 12:15 they stopped at the Watergate and the whole circus continued at the Club Visionaire where R2R played on and on till late in the evening! Ricardo was still sitting and playing records at 02:45!! These guys are fucking machines! I'm going to see Richie again tonight on 5 Days off! Can't get enough of him!
And I was at the Minimize to Maximise party in Berlin at the Weekend Club on the Friday night. Richie played from around 3am till 5am and then went back on after Magda and Matthew Dear and was still dj'ing at 9am!! Dunno what time he finished cos I left then but he can't have had much sleep between that and going to Scotland! What time did he actually play at T In the Park? Anyone know??
clickikick
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by clickikick »

minimal house wrote:Isnt Dj Sneak in this mix?
You're right man !, first part is Sneak with that beautiful track @ min 27 (GO!) .... the housy guy did it again!, and then R & R ... just incredible!
M_rtin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by M_rtin »

fuckin great mix, the atmosphere they created in the last part is amazing =)