Pantha Du Prince - live @ rokolectiv (Bucharest) (11/04/2008

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

codix
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by codix »

good sound as always, but he needs to improve how he plays out i think :)
but i like his sound.

why so worse peter p?
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

codix wrote:good sound as always, but he needs to improve how he plays out i think :)
but i like his sound.
sorry, i still havent uploaded his old betalounge sets (which are amazing) as i cant find the cord that connects my mp3 player to my computer. but pretty much all the archive is back online at betalounge, so go there and check the old pantha sets. really amazing. it is surprising how bad the new pa sounds in comparison...
codix
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by codix »

chrisdisco wrote:
codix wrote:good sound as always, but he needs to improve how he plays out i think :)
but i like his sound.
sorry, i still havent uploaded his old betalounge sets (which are amazing) as i cant find the cord that connects my mp3 player to my computer. but pretty much all the archive is back online at betalounge, so go there and check the old pantha sets. really amazing. it is surprising how bad the new pa sounds in comparison...
hm, ok, signed up at betalounge. will have a listen :)
Snows
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Snows »

im ashamed to say im only just getting involved with this guys music... very nice sounds!!

thanks for the DJ set bro 8)
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

codix wrote:
chrisdisco wrote:
but i like his sound.
hm, ok, signed up at betalounge. will have a listen :)
while you are there, have a good look through the betalounge archives. such an amazing site. soooooooo much good music there.
codix
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by codix »

chrisdisco wrote:
while you are there, have a good look through the betalounge archives. such an amazing site. soooooooo much good music there.
yeap, maaaaaannnnyyyy sets and lives. downloaded the 3 pantha ones. definitly better than this in here.

will check out some more betalounge these days. thx for pointing me out :)
pacola
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pacola »

I love this set.
I'll check the betaloung ones too.