does anyone like football?

- open

do you like football?

love it
62%
hate it
21%
watch a few games a year but dont really know anything about it.
17%

Total votes: 77

MichaelF
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MichaelF »

Newcastle United for me :)
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

I like both football and american football (not sure why they named the american version football when you rarely use your feet in the sport)
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

american football is one my great love besides techno (bit weird for an australian). also a big soccer fan.

even if the italians stole that match from us in the last world cup...
digitalbunny
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by digitalbunny »

loathe soccer
love american football
love australian football

basically i like sports where people don't fall over and hold their ankle whilst howling for half an hour while other skinny-arses stand around and all try and talk to the referee at once.
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

hate!
:.: : :: : :.: .:. :.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

love football. Too bad no team apart from Cercle actually plays the game in Belgium :twisted:

But luckily enough I have pay tv for the international football competitions, so I can follow my favourites Bayern Munchen, Manchester United and sometimes if I'm lucky the matches of Villareal :)

And I like American Football too, although it took me some time to understand the rules. But once you do, it's amazing to watch. A lot more tactical and athletic then football, sometimes hard to believe how these big guys can move so fast and change directions so quick. Plan to go to a game next year when I'm back in the States (and a football match by LA Galaxy too, to see Beckham make an ass of himself :p ).

And for fck sake: don't use the word SOCCER. Now that really pisses me off :evil:
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

definitely love it, had a blackburn rovers season ticket for years (including the year we won the prem)

my old man follows man u so im rooting for them in the champions league this year, they just play the best football out there at the moment, even better then barca in my opinion!
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

I've never been much into football but I'll give it a watch from time to time. I'm much more into surfing, skateboarding. snowboarding, etc. 8)
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz