mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by raggy11 »

^^ fck mite try ebay
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

The_Glass_Olive wrote: Reckon your wrong mate... Gaiser will start room 1 and play for a few hours then Magda will get a decent set before Ritchie. Why are you so sure Magda will be first?

Troy Pierce is in room 3 with craig richards now so expect another epic set from im lasting all night.
She'll play early. She always does at these things! At Lost she opened in the main room! When Minus was at the end in 2006 she was on first then Gaiser then Richie. So I rekon it'll be that again!

Rebekah Aff will start then
Magda then
Gaiser then
Richie
I rekon

I'd love it if she played later like I said most creative & best DJ in the world.

Richie's set I imagine will be special though. After the 10 weeks of silence...
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

Ummm well that will be a shame if Magda plays early.

danbolton wrote:
raggy11 wrote:havnt got a ticket and they have sold out

will have to wait in line out side for a bit i think
make sure you take a coat, its gonna be a long que! :( i think if you haven't got tickets, without a fabric first card your gonna struggle to get in too :?
Just go early. This is not Berlin, go before 11pm and you'll will almost certainly get in. :wink:
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Rochey wrote:She'll play early. She always does at these things! At Lost she opened in the main room! When Minus was at the end in 2006 she was on first then Gaiser then Richie. So I rekon it'll be that again!

Rebekah Aff will start then
Magda then
Gaiser then
Richie
I rekon
Yea probably, if those 3 are together they probably always play in this same order.. (saw them together twice here and also in the exact same order)

Anyway, shame there probably won't be any event close to where I live :(
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

Last April the lineup was; Zip, Gaiser and Richie (helluva night) in this same order so I suppose Gaiser will be in between.

Hopefully Gaiser will have some new material otherwise he will be quite boring.

Very happy about the 10am finish and really looking forward to Richie's set, like Rochey said it should be special. :twisted:

For all u guys with no tickets... just dont bother going, please, leave some space in room 1 for me... (joke) :wink:
mohson_iqbal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mohson_iqbal »

Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

mohson_iqbal wrote:silence broken.....

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feed-item.aspx?id=1011

x
Let the ID madness begin! I predict 10 pages or comments in the first 5 days :lol: