Berlin afterhours

- open
patrick_o
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by patrick_o »

im not interested in going to an after party unless there will be more of the same with the music. I don't see anything particularly wrong about it, obviously living a life of excess is never a healthy thing, but once every so often doesnt hurt does it? just have to know how to deal with the after effects.
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

the guy didnt ask where to find good drugs to stay up for days, he asked where there is a good afterparty....dont be judges when u dont know his personal schedule of fun and give him some tips!jesus christ!
blockup

Post by blockup »

Its all about the after party, if you can't handle it then give up. Drugs and House/Techno have always gone hand in hand. Right from the early days in NY/Chicago/Detroit...Its how the music evolved.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

dzan wrote:
Hegel wrote:it reminds me of that stupid documentary called something like "feiern, don't forget to go to bed" or sht...
I only saw the trailer but it still made me sick, like all the fucked up kings (ricardo, luciano...) going "maaan it's a way of life, fck yourself up blah blah blah"... And they are all lying on a couch like if they were recovering from a coma, they all look like sht...

Think about your after after party, but try to plan a decent after after after party, i mean when you wake after getting some sleep, try to avoid looking like a crackwhore filled with despair and techno life...

What's morst scary about it is that their is no more music at some point, it's just about fucked up people shaking to some random tune...You obviously don't need to spend 15hours straight at a vakant party in the first place

And by the way you don't need drugs to stay awake 40hrs straight => Booze+good music is way enough
Totally agree with you. :!:
X2.
Afterparties, like I know them, is just an excuse to feed a latent drug addiction.. or so it seems. Talk sh!t and sniff up lads, yeeeah! I go out every weekend and 12-6 is good enough for me.. No music or DJ, will keep me from my bed thereafter.
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

katie_m wrote:DU vs Vakant may last till 3 in the afternoon...panorama closes at 22.00 on sunday usually n there is also Home sweet Home at Arena on sunday afternoon starting at 18.00 :0 )
i think u r all set....
the point about arena is incorrect. There was a home sweet home last weekend, but not this weekend, and I am not sure about the following. Many sunday parties are every other week, some are monthly. This is why it is better to make some friends beforehand. This past weekend there were several after parties that will not be taking place the weekend coming up.

One nice feature about these long parties that the rigid night drinkers fail to recognize, is that you could actually sleep beforehand, and if the music and atmosphere is good, you can spend your 15 hours sober. It is mostly tourists and students that show up at the beginning of the party, anyway. It's jsut a different type of partying. Nobody sprints for an entire marathon. There are plenty of 24 hour casualty types, but a lot of the producers that the rigid drinkers enjoy also participate in this group.
freeeeeee
Robokopter
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Robokopter »

after watergate i am surely going to this afterhour: http://www.myspace.com/electronicwaves

maybe 10 minutes by foot
see you there ;)
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

aah cool...and i was told that there is ricardo playin n didnt know where...yeah ill b there too :)cool cool...
SOM BOM
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by SOM BOM »

Robokopter wrote:after watergate i am surely going to this afterhour: http://www.myspace.com/electronicwaves

maybe 10 minutes by foot
see you there ;)

Guess thats the afters sorted

Didn’t think asking about an after party would cause such a heated debate :lol:

Thanks for you help guys