- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Studio672
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

My new Mix: Purer Unfug

Post by Studio672 »

Hej Folks,

I was bored, so I made this mix for all. Hope you like it...

Enjoy!

the Stu
LESS IS MORE
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by aut.t.n »

First ~35min: very nice! Some nice deep tracks blended very well. After that it's not my cup of tea anymore (besides two tracks).... too "trancy"? "ravy"? "dreamy?" something like that... mixing is all good though. nevertheless, thanks!
Studio672
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

I upped this mix again.

Post by Studio672 »

Image I UPPED THIS MIX AGAIN!
I don't think it's trancy, ravy or dreamy. Okay, I think you meant deepness instead of dreamtrancyness and it goes straight forward instead of beeing ravy. Maybe I should post my mix there:
[new] - non mnml livesets - [2008]
Sorry, I think Minimal can get sometimes more pep and more coruscating humor. Minimal sound acrobats like Superpitcher, Michael Mayer or SCSI-9 are not really deadly serious, they often paint the town red...
But there's no accounting for taste. Haha! Maybe my taste in music has changed over the years.
I work temporary on a new mix...
And this mix is not business as usual.

Salute,
Stu
LESS IS MORE
aut.t.n
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by aut.t.n »

Nope, I mean what I wrote. That's how I feel about it, and deepness is exactly what I miss in the part I mentioned. And you get me terribly wrong if you think I don't have a sense of humor when it comes to (minimal) music. Anyway, I enjoyed the mix and am looking forward to the next one...