[SUSHP 06] David Labeij - Choose Red

- wax
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sushitech »

antonio_pt wrote:will it be out as a digital release?
in 2 or 3 weeks on beatport :)
bum-tak
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bum-tak »

i started to prefer buying wav's over vinyl...altho its less classy and sometimes even more expensive but its just much better for me...cus i want to have my music collection always with me and this saves me the time i'd have to spend on digitalizing vinyls!

:x 2 or 3 weeks of waiting sucks.....looks like ill order the vinyl

IMO releasing digitally 1 week after vinyl is cool but 2-3 weeks??!! doesnt make sense to me cus im ending up buying the vinyl and 3 weeks later the wav cus i prefer beatport's wav files over my own wav rips

:roll: delaying the digital release one week gives both the vinyl dj and the "digital dj" the chance to get a new release around at the same time. privileging one or the other side is just crap!!
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sushitech »

bum-tak wrote:i started to prefer buying wav's over vinyl...altho its less classy and sometimes even more expensive but its just much better for me...cus i want to have my music collection always with me and this saves me the time i'd have to spend on digitalizing vinyls!

:x 2 or 3 weeks of waiting sucks.....looks like ill order the vinyl

IMO releasing digitally 1 week after vinyl is cool but 2-3 weeks??!! doesnt make sense to me cus im ending up buying the vinyl and 3 weeks later the wav cus i prefer beatport's wav files over my own wav rips

:roll: delaying the digital release one week gives both the vinyl dj and the "digital dj" the chance to get a new release around at the same time. privileging one or the other side is just crap!!
ya sorry for the delay for all the digital customers but we will put it online asap. thanks for your support :)
bum-tak
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bum-tak »

go go go!! :D
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

bum-tak wrote: :roll: delaying the digital release one week gives both the vinyl dj and the "digital dj" the chance to get a new release around at the same time. privileging one or the other side is just crap!!
Rumours in the music bizz says this will become standard for quite a few distributors.. let's see...
bum-tak
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bum-tak »

what will become standard, 3 weeks or 1?
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Lovin thisss.. house music all night looooooooong.. Great stuff from David here, nice one for snatching this Sushitech.. keep bringin the hotnezzz :!:
nathan_fr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nathan_fr »

really cool stuff, well done !

now waiting for Funzion record :P