your favorite club ever ?!?

- open
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

chrisdisco wrote:why do all the best clubs die? so many of the ones people have listed are followed by a RIP...
eminent domain, shady owners, shitty promoters, corrupt city officials, competition, mysterious fires, etc.

dont kid yourself, there is a lot of money floating around that attracts less than honest people.
freeeeeee
Fonque
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Fonque »

well to some extent it comes from our mind, often fading out bad memories and mystifying the good ones. What I wanna say is: the best clubs mostly were not THAT good, it's just our mind playing tricks at us...
"What is underground? Dig a fucking hole and stick your head in it."

http://www.myspace.com/mrfonk

"yeah, vinyl is real! all these cd's and downloads are bullshit, they aint real."
Leighton Ashcroft
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

chrisdisco wrote:why do all the best clubs die? so many of the ones people have listed are followed by a RIP...
In the case of Docklands in Stockholm it was a mixture of politics/police and infrastructure. From a old industrial area with boat docks (where the club was located) to fancy and expencive appartments in a fantastic place by the water and inrun of boats to Stockholm.

Nowdays we hardly havent got any industries at all in Stockholm, all the old harbor and industriy locations have been turned into new and fancy living areas. Evolution of a city i guess.
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

Marcus Stork wrote:Evolution of a city i guess.
twisted-plastik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted-plastik »

Harry Klein / Munich

My vision of perfect term *Club* .. One of the best I have been..

one litle thumb up about Harry is there was a full capacity that night, but after the security heard I came from other country they opened the door for me and my Munich friends !!!

THANKS AGAIN !!!
deep,down and dirty...
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

Marcus Stork wrote:
In the case of Docklands in Stockholm it was a mixture of politics/police and infrastructure. From a old industrial area with boat docks (where the club was located) to fancy and expencive appartments in a fantastic place by the water and inrun of boats to Stockholm.

Nowdays we hardly havent got any industries at all in Stockholm, all the old harbor and industriy locations have been turned into new and fancy living areas. Evolution of a city i guess.
exactly the same in melbourne actually. used to be great warehouse parties in the docklands but now it has all been taken over by apartments. bah
rene2604
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: your favorite club ever ?!?

Post by rene2604 »

euPHoric_pleasure wrote:here u can write your favorite club.

my favorite club ever is the Global Village / Dessau, Germany (R.I.P. Global Village )
oh yes. the global village. the good old times :cry:

now the alte diamantbrauerei magdeburg
AndyCatana
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

best clubs

Post by AndyCatana »

1. FLEX /Vienna
2. DC 10 /Ibiza
3. Kristal Club /Romania

flex:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMZV9Q7lZPQ