any
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

(brum) handle with care presents - JOHN TEJADA

Post by Blip »

MAY 1ST - The Boiler Room, Birmingham

wow, we at handle with care are gobsmackingly proud to present
JOHN TEJADA (palette records, poker flat, plug research)

many people are described as 'the most prolific man in dance music', well i'm sure JOHN TEJADA could take the pepsi challenge for his wealth of output.
http://www.discogs.com/artist/John+Tejada
take a look

this should be an absolutely storming night of chopped up techno, glitched up house, and consistant world class calibre dj'ing. anyone who knows his work will be there like a shot, anyone unfamiliar will have great pleasure in discovering this very talented musician.

more info, flyers etc coming soon
clickclick-bleepy-clickclick-bleepyblip
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Blip »

:o no english bods down for this one. its only one of the top minimal guys. well worth missing if you ask me :wink:
kakanox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kakanox »

wow... I really want to be there... unfortunately, I live in the Netherlands ánd I'm relocating atm... does John Tejada have a site btw?

I really like his productions Flight To Berlin & Flight To Tokyo.. (among others)
Also cool = backstock, mix-cd.
:lol:
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Blip »

http://www.paletterecordings.com/
he's here.
please read the write up for justin maxwell, he's a crazy bastard and makes me laugh a lot. :)
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I am tempted by this one Tone. Just that the timing isn't so great for me. Everything's a bit up in the air at the moment (woman trouble...) Are there any cheap hotels or hostels locally where I could stay the night, and not risk having my bags stolen by some pikey bastard? What time is the club open until? Maybe I could just jump on a coach after the club shuts, and (try to) sleep all the way home?!
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Blip »

its open until 6am. i've got dave martin a cheap ibis hotel for £42.95 but coaches leave from about 7am so it wouldnt be too much of a killer. pm me and i'll give you my number so you can get details of the location etc.
:wink: