the MINIMAL backlash

- open
Farabee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Farabee »

Celltek wrote:Do you consider T-shirts as part of a clothing-line?
No i mean:

------====COCOON SPRING 2007====------
Image[/quote]

Dear god someone give that mthrfckr a sandwich.
532nm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 532nm »

Farabee wrote:
Dear god someone give that mthrfckr a sandwich.
and some balls, it appears he doesnt have any.
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

total look Dior Homme.
pizzamon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pizzamon »

plastik wrote:Image

total look Dior Homme.
F'kin A' nice.
A/V
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by A/V »

Celltek wrote:The Hacker sporting his new t-shirt

hehe I want one of those!!!
too bad the hacker has sleeparchive on his latest mix. what a hater
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Celltek wrote:The Hacker sporting his new t-shirt

hehe I want one of those!!!
Music kills minimal.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

funny, the hype of the moment seems to be to hate hypes. So now they all hate minimal, but when you play minimal on a techno party, everyone goes nuts.
Until you tell them you played minimal, then it's all bad all of a sudden. Weird

People in dance music just waste too much time talking and analyzing music while the people who don't care too much about being hip or "incrowd" just spend that time dancing and having fun.
I've said it before: I prefer playing for people who just want to dance and don't know the first thing about the background of music over playing for a bunch of analy focussed trainspotters who are standing at the edge of the dancefloor moping and nagging because you played a plus8 record that is already 2 weeks old.

Less talk, more dancing, that's what every scene needs :)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

PsyTox wrote:funny, the hype of the moment seems to be to hate hypes. So now they all hate minimal, but when you play minimal on a techno party, everyone goes nuts.
Until you tell them you played minimal, then it's all bad all of a sudden. Weird

People in dance music just waste too much time talking and analyzing music while the people who don't care too much about being hip or "incrowd" just spend that time dancing and having fun.
I've said it before: I prefer playing for people who just want to dance and don't know the first thing about the background of music over playing for a bunch of analy focussed trainspotters who are standing at the edge of the dancefloor moping and nagging because you played a plus8 record that is already 2 weeks old.

Less talk, more dancing, that's what every scene needs :)
Dancefloor arrogance is another rising hype i've noticed around. It involves to contain one-self during the party.. In other words, if you want to be really cool you stand on the dancefloor without any dancing. Look around to the dancing folk with a look on your face like, I own this music! :D
This is usually done by sour dj's and producers who DONT play at the party hahaha

Hilarious!