[GER] Plus Minus Zero @ Weekend, Berlin 06.07.07

any
mandrup
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mandrup »

somehow wrote:I travelled 600 km for that party and they didnt let me in. That sucks for real... They even didnt care 'bout that. Maybe tonite i'll have chance to party in the right place
oh that really sucks :(
Harpunero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Harpunero »

Troy played an awesome sound. After him Ambivalent made an great live set. (incl. Udo :twisted: :twisted:) Shortly after he had finished Hawtin began to play on the terrace. Although it was very windy and it started to rain a few times, he played about 6 hours long ...

I went home at about 11:30 pm ...

It was a great party :D :D
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Terrible night! Out of 5 days in Berlin this was the night that was the worst for us. 5 English people in front of us (4 boys/1girl) all refused entry. Next in line was me and my 2 mates. They at first said no but with a little persuasion we got in. Then 4 of my other mates didn't get in (so they went to Tresor and had a stormer by all accounts!) and my final other 3 mates got in as well. It was alarmingly busy and full of coked up moody people. Troy was on when I went in and was sounding pretty good. Getting around the place when its that busy was almost impossible so we sat in a corner of the 15th floor for a couple of hours and then left. Our final feeling about that place is if theres ever a fire, EVERYONES gonna die!

Good times were had at Watergate and Bar 25 though!!
ao
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ao »

Wow, sucks to hear so many people had a hard time getting in, or didn't have a good time once inside :(

I was by myself so I got in no prob around 4am.

Caught some Marc Houle on the Plus8 floor, then enjoyed Ambivalent's set on the Minus floor.

Richie played 7am on the terrace, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The crazy windy atmosphere made it really fun!

The whole thing ended sort of abrubtly around noon.

Cheers,
ao.
gubenhinden
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gubenhinden »

location looks realy cool, and magda was wearing some strange cloth :D
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

ao wrote:Wow, sucks to hear so many people had a hard time getting in, or didn't have a good time once inside :(
Welcome to Berlin...
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

daq wrote:does anyone know what time hawtin came on?. i bailed home at 5am, so i probably just missed him..

nice night, but way too many people there for my liking...an elbow in the face every 5 minutes on the dance floor gets old fast.
hawtin began at 6 or 7 o´clock on the roof of the building. i was a bit scared by the people who danced there... but as red kite already said: welcome to berlin. :)
somehow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by somehow »

what was wrong about them? :D